Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] KitC Anniversary (Genes and more!)
1 2 3 4 5
[emoji=blue bee size=1]
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@starwindrider

Is each item a prize?

And a person can only win one prize?

So if I bought like 10 tickets I could only win one item?

Because that would be kinda sad to spend so much and win something like the ward ability stone when I'd much have preferred win something like the sweetheart swan.

So just wondering if I am understanding or misunderstanding. Thank you.
@starwindrider

Is each item a prize?

And a person can only win one prize?

So if I bought like 10 tickets I could only win one item?

Because that would be kinda sad to spend so much and win something like the ward ability stone when I'd much have preferred win something like the sweetheart swan.

So just wondering if I am understanding or misunderstanding. Thank you.
@rosemayamber
Each quoted box is one prize pack. So Ward is in a prize pack along with Anticipate, Guard, the Enchanted Armaments, Scalestone Armor Heap and the Breed Change.
Raffles have good prizes and not-so-good ones, so ultimately it's a bit of a gamble. Take Roundsey for example, some players spend a lot but don't get anything at all :(
Right now there aren't many entrants to this one though, so the chances of you getting a prize would be quite high!
Hope this clears things up :>
@rosemayamber
Each quoted box is one prize pack. So Ward is in a prize pack along with Anticipate, Guard, the Enchanted Armaments, Scalestone Armor Heap and the Breed Change.
Raffles have good prizes and not-so-good ones, so ultimately it's a bit of a gamble. Take Roundsey for example, some players spend a lot but don't get anything at all :(
Right now there aren't many entrants to this one though, so the chances of you getting a prize would be quite high!
Hope this clears things up :>
@Rosemayamber

I'm not Star but-
Each quote is a prize, which means if you'd win the sweetheart swan, you'd also get the sweetheart lace box, romantic red rose and enamored swan

If you'd buy more tickets, you'd be increasing your chances of winning one prize/quote/package, whichever you wanna call it

got ninja-d sjdnnfldsj
@Rosemayamber

I'm not Star but-
Each quote is a prize, which means if you'd win the sweetheart swan, you'd also get the sweetheart lace box, romantic red rose and enamored swan

If you'd buy more tickets, you'd be increasing your chances of winning one prize/quote/package, whichever you wanna call it

got ninja-d sjdnnfldsj
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
I've never heard of roundsey, but good to know thank you :)
I've never heard of roundsey, but good to know thank you :)
@rosemayamber Roundsey is the official FR raffle, you can find it in the trading post, you can buy tickets for 500t, but the chances of winning are really low. And in the forums we have raffles that we users run ;)
@rosemayamber Roundsey is the official FR raffle, you can find it in the trading post, you can buy tickets for 500t, but the chances of winning are really low. And in the forums we have raffles that we users run ;)
bump :)
bump :)
[emoji=cobra size=1]
@Gayscreeching @SuddenlyJoxar @unicornponies @HolyShipper @banii @zona @UnicornCrazy @Relics @TumbleweedArmy @SaharaSanada @DuskofDawn12 @Ellapinky @Geekachu @biyelling @rosemayamber @SandBoa @CorvvusCorax @SweetToothArt @skittlebow @Habeba @Sinjin @Talimosques
Rolling the first group of winners - winners will be drawn in batches of 4!
If you're the first one drawn, you choose one prize; second one drawn, you choose your top two choices; third one drawn, you choose top three and so on.

Without further ado, here are our first winners:

1. @HolyShipper (Ticket number: 72)
2. @banii (Ticket number: 586)
3. @rosemayamber (Ticket number: 648)
4. @unicornponies (Ticket number: 45)

Congrats! You guys have 24 hours to post your prize choices. Thank you for participating!!
@Gayscreeching @SuddenlyJoxar @unicornponies @HolyShipper @banii @zona @UnicornCrazy @Relics @TumbleweedArmy @SaharaSanada @DuskofDawn12 @Ellapinky @Geekachu @biyelling @rosemayamber @SandBoa @CorvvusCorax @SweetToothArt @skittlebow @Habeba @Sinjin @Talimosques
Rolling the first group of winners - winners will be drawn in batches of 4!
If you're the first one drawn, you choose one prize; second one drawn, you choose your top two choices; third one drawn, you choose top three and so on.

Without further ado, here are our first winners:

1. @HolyShipper (Ticket number: 72)
2. @banii (Ticket number: 586)
3. @rosemayamber (Ticket number: 648)
4. @unicornponies (Ticket number: 45)

Congrats! You guys have 24 hours to post your prize choices. Thank you for participating!!
I'm gonna go with 'Didn't ask for this' thank you :3
I'm gonna go with 'Didn't ask for this' thank you :3
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs