Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE} Goodbye Giveaway! -Taking a Break
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48
Have fun out there!! Super nice of u to give back to the community like this though, flight rising has such a nice community <3 DEFINITELY one of the better forum page families out there lol. Thanks for your generosity!!
Have fun out there!! Super nice of u to give back to the community like this though, flight rising has such a nice community <3 DEFINITELY one of the better forum page families out there lol. Thanks for your generosity!!

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
Thank you for doing this!
Thank you for doing this!
MkWutJD.png
i would love anything : D Im really new, joined almost a week ago, so im still trying to get things figured out....I feel like I've only survived this long cause of donations from kind people :'DD it's always sad to see someone leaving though. :(
i would love anything : D Im really new, joined almost a week ago, so im still trying to get things figured out....I feel like I've only survived this long cause of donations from kind people :'DD it's always sad to see someone leaving though. :(
CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TO FEED MY DRAGONS :(

(please don't send food over, it's alright! Thanks tho)
oml i love your icon... mine used to be a snapper with the angry eyes, they're the best change my mind (you can't)

if you have anything left by the time you get to this page i'd love a random thing :D

thank you for being so generous, and i hope you have a happy time out there in the real world!
oml i love your icon... mine used to be a snapper with the angry eyes, they're the best change my mind (you can't)

if you have anything left by the time you get to this page i'd love a random thing :D

thank you for being so generous, and i hope you have a happy time out there in the real world!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Thanks so much for offering!! This is so generous of you. I'll be happy to accept an apparel item or familiar or anything at all. Thanks!! :D
Thanks so much for offering!! This is so generous of you. I'll be happy to accept an apparel item or familiar or anything at all. Thanks!! :D
DmRdZYl.png
ur a real swell person, thanks for being you <3 [emoji=mystery bag size=1]
ur a real swell person, thanks for being you <3
¿ (\__/)
? (• 3 •) ~( What the Henk... )
--o----o--
Honestly, I'd be happy to receive anything you'd be willing to give! As it is, It's extremely kind of you to do this!! I sincerely hope that this break treats you well, and I wish you luck and good fortune outside of FR!! c:
Honestly, I'd be happy to receive anything you'd be willing to give! As it is, It's extremely kind of you to do this!! I sincerely hope that this break treats you well, and I wish you luck and good fortune outside of FR!! c:
thank you so much for doing this. wishing you good luck in the future~ <3
thank you so much for doing this. wishing you good luck in the future~ <3
lmBVOQT.gif
This is so awesome of you to do! If it's still open I'd would love anything! Also! This girl is so gorgeous and I have a dragon that would make a great mate for her, If she's available would I be able to snatch her? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31002125] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310022/31002125_350.png[/img] [/url] And I just saw this girl [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46403736] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464038/46403736_350.png[/img] [/url] WOW! So pretty, would I be able to get her too or rather than?
This is so awesome of you to do! If it's still open I'd would love anything!
Also! This girl is so gorgeous and I have a dragon that would make a great mate for her, If she's available would I be able to snatch her?

31002125_350.png

And I just saw this girl

46403736_350.png

WOW! So pretty, would I be able to get her too or rather than?
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48