Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE} Goodbye Giveaway! -Taking a Break
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
All caught up
:)
All caught up
:)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
Have a good life out side of FR and thank you for the give away!
Have a good life out side of FR and thank you for the give away!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
It's a shame to see a user lose interest in FR, but even I know passion towards this can't last forever. I always enjoy when people do stuff like this and give back to the community instead of keeping it all on their account for the slim chance that they might return.

Anyways, good luck out there in the real world! I hope you find something just as enjoyable as this site once was to you!

In terms of what to give me, I am open to taking a dragon, but I can't promise I'll keep it forever. I'll try my best though, since I want to keep dragons I'm given as long as I can.
It's a shame to see a user lose interest in FR, but even I know passion towards this can't last forever. I always enjoy when people do stuff like this and give back to the community instead of keeping it all on their account for the slim chance that they might return.

Anyways, good luck out there in the real world! I hope you find something just as enjoyable as this site once was to you!

In terms of what to give me, I am open to taking a dragon, but I can't promise I'll keep it forever. I'll try my best though, since I want to keep dragons I'm given as long as I can.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Thank you for doing this, I hope life treats you well and it's sad to see you go, but I hope you're happy with wherever life takes you!
Thank you for doing this, I hope life treats you well and it's sad to see you go, but I hope you're happy with wherever life takes you!
CAUGHT UP
Ready to give more stuff out!!!!
CAUGHT UP
Ready to give more stuff out!!!!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
Sorry to see you go, but hey, life goes on for all of us, and I wish you happy and safe trails in the future :) Also I love me some rng, excited to see what I get haha
Sorry to see you go, but hey, life goes on for all of us, and I wish you happy and safe trails in the future :) Also I love me some rng, excited to see what I get haha
t4irFr8.png
Aw even though I don't know you it's always sad to see someone leave!Still I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures.It's really nice of you to do something like this!
Aw even though I don't know you it's always sad to see someone leave!Still I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures.It's really nice of you to do something like this!
goSc2L4.png
Thank you so much for doing this! I don’t have room for dragons, but I would love anything else! I hope everything goes well <3
Thank you so much for doing this! I don’t have room for dragons, but I would love anything else! I hope everything goes well <3
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
Nobody wants free stuff? :)
Nobody wants free stuff? :)
This is really nice of you, thank you for doing this.I'm still quiet new so I'm open to anything ( I always love a good surprise) even take in a dragon or two.
This is really nice of you, thank you for doing this.I'm still quiet new so I'm open to anything ( I always love a good surprise) even take in a dragon or two.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48