Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gourd Gachapon [Closed]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37
@nyatto

Will do!
@nyatto

Will do!
+1 hour FR time
@FirozTaverbi

I apologize for any inconvenience but the spreadsheet said to ping you for any inaccuracies in unlocked gourds. Some badges that I haven't earned are ticked off (Rare Zucchini, Common 2 Spaghetti, Uncommon Gem) and some badges that I have earned aren't (Common 1 Acorn, Common 2 Jack o' Lantern, Uncommon Jack o' Lantern). Will gladly provide screenshots if need be. Thank you for your time ^^
@FirozTaverbi

I apologize for any inconvenience but the spreadsheet said to ping you for any inaccuracies in unlocked gourds. Some badges that I haven't earned are ticked off (Rare Zucchini, Common 2 Spaghetti, Uncommon Gem) and some badges that I have earned aren't (Common 1 Acorn, Common 2 Jack o' Lantern, Uncommon Jack o' Lantern). Will gladly provide screenshots if need be. Thank you for your time ^^
@onemessyperson
I just took a look at your column—it doesn't seem as if Uncommon Gem is checked off? Are the Rare Zucchini and the Common 2 Spaghetti the only ones that are checked off and you haven't earned?

In regards to the Common 1 Acorn, we realized there was a mishap with the spreadsheet two days ago in which the image links for Common 1 and Common 2 Acorn were switched. It's been fixed now, but if you happen to be marked for Common 1 Acorn, it's because we simply gave you the wrong image link (feel free to pick up the code for the correct one if that's the case!)
@onemessyperson
I just took a look at your column—it doesn't seem as if Uncommon Gem is checked off? Are the Rare Zucchini and the Common 2 Spaghetti the only ones that are checked off and you haven't earned?

In regards to the Common 1 Acorn, we realized there was a mishap with the spreadsheet two days ago in which the image links for Common 1 and Common 2 Acorn were switched. It's been fixed now, but if you happen to be marked for Common 1 Acorn, it's because we simply gave you the wrong image link (feel free to pick up the code for the correct one if that's the case!)
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
@nyatto

My apologies, I meant the Common 1 Gem is checked off instead of the Uncommon Gem. That's totally my bad but yes, Common 1 Gem, Rare Zucchini and Common 2 Spaghetti are the ones that are checked off that I haven't earned.

As for the Acorns, I've unlocked all of the variants but Common 1 Acorn is unchecked.
@nyatto

My apologies, I meant the Common 1 Gem is checked off instead of the Uncommon Gem. That's totally my bad but yes, Common 1 Gem, Rare Zucchini and Common 2 Spaghetti are the ones that are checked off that I haven't earned.

As for the Acorns, I've unlocked all of the variants but Common 1 Acorn is unchecked.
@onemessyperson Ah alright, I understand now! I'll contact you via PM about this if you don't mind! [emoji=heart size=1]
@onemessyperson
Ah alright, I understand now!

I'll contact you via PM about this if you don't mind!
yo @nyatto i have two more [img]https://i.imgur.com/1VRVv6T.gif[/img] i wanna trade in, i need a crookneck and a patty pan, gimme those RARE GOARDS :D
yo @nyatto i have two more 1VRVv6T.gif i wanna trade in, i need a crookneck and a patty pan, gimme those RARE GOARDS :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati
Hehe, coming your way via PM!
@ilimati
Hehe, coming your way via PM!
@nyatto Trading a [img]https://i.imgur.com/1VRVv6T.gif[/img] for a Jack o' Lantern, please.
@nyatto

Trading a 1VRVv6T.gif for a Jack o' Lantern, please.
@onemessyperson
Coming your way via PM!
@onemessyperson
Coming your way via PM!
@imgunnacry I'd like to trade in my ticket! For a butternut please.
@imgunnacry I'd like to trade in my ticket! For a butternut please.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37