Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 429 430
@liteweaver
BJsBabes
NO. but now that you mentioned it, I thinking about it !!
@liteweaver
BJsBabes
NO. but now that you mentioned it, I thinking about it !!
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
  1. @liteweaver
  2. GunshipTimeshare
  3. I immagine Saria and Slurmp are big on seasonal drinks, of different types, so maybe they have fancy hot cocoa together!!
  1. @liteweaver
  2. GunshipTimeshare
  3. I immagine Saria and Slurmp are big on seasonal drinks, of different types, so maybe they have fancy hot cocoa together!!
@liteweaver
My username is AkiraLiliphenXP
My tradition is to have at least one Nest hatch during any holiday I like.
@liteweaver
My username is AkiraLiliphenXP
My tradition is to have at least one Nest hatch during any holiday I like.
266y9b6.gifIconx100t.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@liteweaver
Waveclaw
@liteweaver
Waveclaw
[center][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/bjdctn32x/1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif[/img] [size=5][color=steelblue][font=century]Winners:[/size][/font] [color=steelblue]Hey there! --- @LunaWolfie - you won! I'll send you a CR shortly.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

Winners:

Hey there!
---

@LunaWolfie - you won! I'll send you a CR shortly.
[center][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/bjdctn32x/1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif[/img] [size=5][color=steelblue][font=century]New Giveaway:[/size][/font] [item=breed change: banescale][item=breed change: banescale] Hi, everyone! Hope you've all had a great week. Hopefully, those of you that have finals have completed them and are enjoying your break. Here is this week's giveaway. Two Banescale scrolls! There will be [b]two[/b] winners. [color=steelblue][b][size=5]How to enter:[/b][/size] 1. ping @liteweaver 2. [b]post your username[/b] (this makes things easier for me - thank you!) 3. what's your favorite piece of canon lore? (optional)[/color] [b]ends: sunday evening at rollover. please remember that if you've posted after sunday, that i will not be entering your name. [/b] --- [color=steelblue][i]incoming ping[/i] @fredddio @Dracu @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @bakugannvgims @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @LordJeanliness @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @buckembarnes @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @worm321639 @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @ILoveMyBirds @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

New Giveaway:

Breed Change: Banescale Breed Change: Banescale

Hi, everyone! Hope you've all had a great week. Hopefully, those of you that have finals have completed them and are enjoying your break. Here is this week's giveaway. Two Banescale scrolls! There will be two winners.

How to enter:
1. ping @liteweaver

2. post your username (this makes things easier for me - thank you!)

3. what's your favorite piece of canon lore? (optional)

ends: sunday evening at rollover. please remember that if you've posted after sunday, that i will not be entering your name.

---
incoming ping

@fredddio @Dracu @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @bakugannvgims @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @LordJeanliness @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @buckembarnes @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @worm321639 @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @ILoveMyBirds @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia
@liteweaver

Shyia

I don't really pay attention to the lore so... ^^;
@liteweaver

Shyia

I don't really pay attention to the lore so... ^^;
@liteweaver

lessthankind

Honestly I love the creation myth a lot.
@liteweaver

lessthankind

Honestly I love the creation myth a lot.
ba0beaebefd97e669983093b0e02afe2.png
@liteweaver

LunaWolfie

@liteweaver

LunaWolfie

SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png