Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 429 430
@liteweaver xoanon well i was going to say ghostly aura but five people have already taken that one lol so i'm gonna go with my second favorite: (which i'm pretty sure no one has said) [item=hippalectryon]
@liteweaver
xoanon
well i was going to say ghostly aura but five people have already taken that one lol so i'm gonna go with my second favorite: (which i'm pretty sure no one has said)

Hippalectryon
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@liteweaver
Galaxial

Hmmmmmmm mm I love the Black Capped Chikadee the most.
@liteweaver
Galaxial

Hmmmmmmm mm I love the Black Capped Chikadee the most.
@liteweaver shinaka hm. favorite item... i'm gonna say this guy, because he's cute and makes me laugh: [item=mudpuppy]
@liteweaver
shinaka

hm. favorite item... i'm gonna say this guy, because he's cute and makes me laugh:

Mudpuppy
@liteweaver Username: ILoveMyBirds Ah my favorite item is [item=tolbunt rooster] because chickens are great, birds are great and got to love that bouffant haha! [s][size=2]I may hoard them and never feed it to my dergs. [/size][/s]
@liteweaver
Username: ILoveMyBirds

Ah my favorite item is Tolbunt Rooster because chickens are great, birds are great and got to love that bouffant haha!

I may hoard them and never feed it to my dergs.
@liteweaver
c33213
I don’t have a favorite item, but I hoard white and green flair scarves because they look like slytherin scarves and it’s pretty cool!
@liteweaver
c33213
I don’t have a favorite item, but I hoard white and green flair scarves because they look like slytherin scarves and it’s pretty cool!
@liteweaver

sprinklequeen !
my favorite item? gee, that's going to be difficult. I do love the gem guardian familiars, and atm the newest shadow gem guardian is so lovely!
@liteweaver

sprinklequeen !
my favorite item? gee, that's going to be difficult. I do love the gem guardian familiars, and atm the newest shadow gem guardian is so lovely!
alex/nyx
queer // genderfluid // any pronouns work! // click my eggs (but not too much!)
RsLbU.gifDQziP.gif
@liteweaver

ScarfyArts

Im not sure if I have a favorite exactly.
Maybe Like a set of items and that would have to either be the Kitty set, or Snake set^^
@liteweaver

ScarfyArts

Im not sure if I have a favorite exactly.
Maybe Like a set of items and that would have to either be the Kitty set, or Snake set^^
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png3J4E2hk.pngE4xxHWo.png WBC5JG3.png
DisQoWb.png 0XHtpWy.png wAfJ7Bn.png 5bCmnnb.png
evKOtFb.gif trwFne1.gif
@liteweaver lorri12 Uhh I’m not sure if this counts but user made skins or accents? XD If not then probably these boulders [item= beautiful boulder] [item=even more beautiful boulder]
@liteweaver

lorri12

Uhh I’m not sure if this counts but user made skins or accents? XD
If not then probably these boulders

Beautiful Boulder Even More Beautiful Boulder
sxrFjUf.gif
@liteweaver Cerastium There's so many, so I'll just pick my favorite familiar. [item=Highreach Bonepicker]
@liteweaver

Cerastium

There's so many, so I'll just pick my favorite familiar.
Highreach Bonepicker
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@liteweaver fredddio the only thing coming to mind is: [item=conflagrant halo]
@liteweaver

fredddio

the only thing coming to mind is:
Conflagrant Halo
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png