Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Halloween [ Blossom Gene ] Raffle Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
@TheRedDragon13 sure! What bag would you like? :O
@TheRedDragon13 sure! What bag would you like? :O
FR +3
@eggmily you know what? bag 13 :D
@eggmily you know what? bag 13 :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
@Eggmily

I have 2 hypnotic eye vials to trade in for tickets and I have 6 gems too please....

And I would like to buy a grab bag too. ^.^ (if we pick the number.... I pick number 7 ((just saw that bag 13 got taken)) )
@Eggmily

I have 2 hypnotic eye vials to trade in for tickets and I have 6 gems too please....

And I would like to buy a grab bag too. ^.^ (if we pick the number.... I pick number 7 ((just saw that bag 13 got taken)) )
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@TheRedDragon13 Mk! Sending a two way with your bag loot, that'll be 15 gems or treasure, and you get 15 tickets with it :D
@TheRedDragon13 Mk! Sending a two way with your bag loot, that'll be 15 gems or treasure, and you get 15 tickets with it :D
FR +3
@GalenLeBeux sure! Send a double crossroads with the vials and the price of the bag as well as the 6 gems while I figure up the total tickets. ^ - ^
@GalenLeBeux sure! Send a double crossroads with the vials and the price of the bag as well as the 6 gems while I figure up the total tickets. ^ - ^
FR +3
@Evet Awesome! Thank you! Lemmi send you a batch, that'll be 25 tickets once it's all melted :D
@Evet Awesome! Thank you! Lemmi send you a batch, that'll be 25 tickets once it's all melted :D
FR +3
Bump 1
Bump 1
@eggmily I'd like 40 grab bags please I'm dumb. One bag please. I'd like #4
@eggmily I'd like 40 grab bags please I'm dumb. One bag please. I'd like #4
@Watermel0nBob There's a limit of one a day but I love the ambition!! O w O I'll give you #4 ^ - ^
@Watermel0nBob There's a limit of one a day but I love the ambition!! O w O I'll give you #4 ^ - ^
FR +3
^3

@Eggmily Sounds good!
^3

@Eggmily Sounds good!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112