Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Joxar lottery CLOSED
For the next two months(At least, It depends on how many players sign up), I will stock up on spare inventory items. Once enough players sign up, (sign up by posting a comment and setting up at the crossroads one-way trade, 3,000 treasure) I will pull out FOUR winners.

winning items:

There will be ONE player that can tell me ONE spare inventory item available at joxar's, and I will get it for them, or rather give them a prismatic token.

The second player will get 80,000 treasure(for joxar's or other), sent through a one-way delivery.

The third player will get ONE random holiday item.

And last but not least, the fourth player will get ONE spare inventory crate, as well as 3,000 treasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can purchase as many tickets as you want, each one cost 3,000 treasure, and once there is enough players, the prizes will be given. there should be AT LEAST 27 tickets sold. Each VIRTUAL* ticket has a number, and the more you get, the higher the chance of a prize. You CAN get more than one prize, as, I will choose random numbers.

*(I write the numbers down)

Hope you'll be the lucky one, ~Iris27201

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the next two months(At least, It depends on how many players sign up), I will stock up on spare inventory items. Once enough players sign up, (sign up by posting a comment and setting up at the crossroads one-way trade, 3,000 treasure) I will pull out FOUR winners.

winning items:

There will be ONE player that can tell me ONE spare inventory item available at joxar's, and I will get it for them, or rather give them a prismatic token.

The second player will get 80,000 treasure(for joxar's or other), sent through a one-way delivery.

The third player will get ONE random holiday item.

And last but not least, the fourth player will get ONE spare inventory crate, as well as 3,000 treasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can purchase as many tickets as you want, each one cost 3,000 treasure, and once there is enough players, the prizes will be given. there should be AT LEAST 27 tickets sold. Each VIRTUAL* ticket has a number, and the more you get, the higher the chance of a prize. You CAN get more than one prize, as, I will choose random numbers.

*(I write the numbers down)

Hope you'll be the lucky one, ~Iris27201

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~