Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blossom's Giveaway Shop (I CLOSE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Thank you so much for doing this it's really generous of you! I'd love a gift, please! I'm sorry that your brother is sick, and hopefully he'll get better soon. I completely understand if you take a while to send a gift to me.
Thank you so much for doing this it's really generous of you! I'd love a gift, please! I'm sorry that your brother is sick, and hopefully he'll get better soon. I completely understand if you take a while to send a gift to me.
hhhahah.png
Hello! It is so nice of you to give out gifts, and so kind of you to care for your brother. I hope that all that you and your brother are struggling with is resolved soon! May I also have a gift please? (They're all just so nice)
Hello! It is so nice of you to give out gifts, and so kind of you to care for your brother. I hope that all that you and your brother are struggling with is resolved soon! May I also have a gift please? (They're all just so nice)
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
I send gift request to here.
I send gift request to here.
gBD4XP7.png
Please can I get a gift? I hope things get better on your end, thank you for doing this!
Please can I get a gift? I hope things get better on your end, thank you for doing this!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Id love a gift! Thanks so much for doing this and I hope your brother gets better soon :)
Id love a gift! Thanks so much for doing this and I hope your brother gets better soon :)
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
You're really generous by gifting your stuff. I'd be grateful if you'd send something. I hope you'll be alright with your work and your brother's sickness. Thank you so much~

P.s. If you'd ever find yourself in need of some food, I'd be more than happy to help~
You're really generous by gifting your stuff. I'd be grateful if you'd send something. I hope you'll be alright with your work and your brother's sickness. Thank you so much~

P.s. If you'd ever find yourself in need of some food, I'd be more than happy to help~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
can I have the ruin wonder, please. if it is already not taken
can I have the ruin wonder, please. if it is already not taken
52447.jpgalert(hi)
This is really nice of you to do!! I’m really sorry your brother is sick, I hope he gets better! Anything is greatly useful! Thank you in advance!
This is really nice of you to do!! I’m really sorry your brother is sick, I hope he gets better! Anything is greatly useful! Thank you in advance!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
Could I get an item please? (:
Thank you!!
Could I get an item please? (:
Thank you!!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
Thank you for doing this! May I have something, please? ^^
Thank you for doing this! May I have something, please? ^^
X
X
loading.gif