Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving flight rising, take my dragons!
1 2 3 4 5
@Mirrorbeam Could I get Chrome please? And anything else you'd be willing to give me!
@Mirrorbeam Could I get Chrome please? And anything else you'd be willing to give me!
@Mirrorbeam I'd love to take Relic! I've been on the hunt for more good goblin shark kids and he makes a fine lad ^^ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=25&breed=5&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=26&auth=11cee1f8f85a98864183dd3fd97e1adea238629b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Mirrorbeam I'd love to take Relic! I've been on the hunt for more good goblin shark kids and he makes a fine lad ^^

dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=25&breed=5&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=26&auth=11cee1f8f85a98864183dd3fd97e1adea238629b&dummyext=prev.png
KBuajgX.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@Mirrorbeam

Is there any Skins+Decor you have left, I will gladly take those and put them to good use, thanks ( like the starsilk decor or something )

@Mirrorbeam

Is there any Skins+Decor you have left, I will gladly take those and put them to good use, thanks ( like the starsilk decor or something )

i7Oxa13.png
@Mirrorbeam
Could I take whatever's going to hatch from that egg you have in the nesting grounds? :3 I would love to give it a home!
@Mirrorbeam
Could I take whatever's going to hatch from that egg you have in the nesting grounds? :3 I would love to give it a home!
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Mirrorbeam May I have Star if the cute thing is still up for grabs? And if possible could I also take the familiar and the apparel if that's ok, I just adore them ^^`
@Mirrorbeam May I have Star if the cute thing is still up for grabs? And if possible could I also take the familiar and the apparel if that's ok, I just adore them ^^`
@mirrorbeam May I have Sky, If Sky's unavailable then Jam? Also i wish you well!
@mirrorbeam May I have Sky, If Sky's unavailable then Jam? Also i wish you well!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I could adopt Moon if you'd like. No worries, if not ^^
I could adopt Moon if you'd like. No worries, if not ^^
@Mirrorbeam may I adopt Breathless? o:
@Mirrorbeam may I adopt Breathless? o:
3u37mIB.png
@Mirrorbeam
Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

I'll take some appeal and some accents if its ok
@Mirrorbeam