Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | XXX PAIR RAFFLE! 3G A TICKET!
1 2
The drawing will take place on Halloween!

Exactly what it sounds like! 1st place gets 2 pairs of choice from anywhere in my lair, second gets one pair of choice, and third gets a pair of my choice! For every 10 tickets you buy, you get an extra 5 entries, and for every 5 you buy, you get 1 extra entry! The free entries that come with buying tickets don’t count towards the extra tickets, though. You have to buy that many to get the extras. Good luck and I hope my babies go to good homes! Disclaimer: if less than 5 tickets are bought, the dragon prizes will each be reduced by one level. If less than three are bought, the only placing will be first place, with a prize of one xxx of your choice. Good luck!

Tickets:

@SongInTheWind :2! No extra tickets.
@ExistingEcho :10! 5 extra tickets!
The drawing will take place on Halloween!

Exactly what it sounds like! 1st place gets 2 pairs of choice from anywhere in my lair, second gets one pair of choice, and third gets a pair of my choice! For every 10 tickets you buy, you get an extra 5 entries, and for every 5 you buy, you get 1 extra entry! The free entries that come with buying tickets don’t count towards the extra tickets, though. You have to buy that many to get the extras. Good luck and I hope my babies go to good homes! Disclaimer: if less than 5 tickets are bought, the dragon prizes will each be reduced by one level. If less than three are bought, the only placing will be first place, with a prize of one xxx of your choice. Good luck!

Tickets:

@SongInTheWind :2! No extra tickets.
@ExistingEcho :10! 5 extra tickets!
Bump
Bump
Bumpity bump!
Bumpity bump!
Hiya!! This is a really interesting 'pick your own prize' kind of raffle, so I figured I'd show my support!

I'll take 10 tickets :D

That'll be 30 gems, right?

@MewtlyFan
Hiya!! This is a really interesting 'pick your own prize' kind of raffle, so I figured I'd show my support!

I'll take 10 tickets :D

That'll be 30 gems, right?

@MewtlyFan
m5Wt3n0.pngQIVO6cr.png9oWXBNn.pngHe9H6Ep.pngUFUmX1W.pngsFMScix.png
@existingecho
Sure! Send me a cr!
@existingecho
Sure! Send me a cr!
Sent em over!! :>

@MewtlyFan
Sent em over!! :>

@MewtlyFan
m5Wt3n0.pngQIVO6cr.png9oWXBNn.pngHe9H6Ep.pngUFUmX1W.pngsFMScix.png
Bumpity! Forgot to set a date for the drawing, but if you guys don’t like the date I picked, please tell me and I will adjust it!
Bumpity! Forgot to set a date for the drawing, but if you guys don’t like the date I picked, please tell me and I will adjust it!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump bump bump bump bump
Bump bump bump bump bump
1 2