Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ArcaneDom] Starfall Scavenger Adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@PheonixPonder
hey there! ive gotten a crystalplate stinger and recorded it, but its not couting towards points. same for all the apparel drops...
@PheonixPonder
hey there! ive gotten a crystalplate stinger and recorded it, but its not couting towards points. same for all the apparel drops...
approaching 100 projects (gone wrong)
@PheonixPonder
I know other people are asking similar things, but my crystalplate stinger isn't showing up at all on my overview sheet, so if you work out a fix could you let me know? Thanks!
@PheonixPonder
I know other people are asking similar things, but my crystalplate stinger isn't showing up at all on my overview sheet, so if you work out a fix could you let me know? Thanks!
VDwNYPe.png
@PheonixPonder
Hey my real name is connected to my google account so I don't feel comfortable about using sheets for a public event. Is there any way I can participate without using it?
@PheonixPonder
Hey my real name is connected to my google account so I don't feel comfortable about using sheets for a public event. Is there any way I can participate without using it?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@PheonixPonder Hey, so everything's working so far except I had a few snares in the copied spreadsheet. It's not counting hibernal familiars or apparel on the overview page. Not sure how to fix it... Thanks!
@PheonixPonder Hey, so everything's working so far except I had a few snares in the copied spreadsheet. It's not counting hibernal familiars or apparel on the overview page. Not sure how to fix it... Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@PheonixPonder Ping me when you get the apparel counts fixed on the overview page? Thank you for working this event! <3
@PheonixPonder Ping me when you get the apparel counts fixed on the overview page? Thank you for working this event! <3
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@yukitsukihana If you'd like, you can always make a second Google account using your FR name. That's what I do.

@PhoenixPowder Like everyone else, I've found that the apparel isn't working correctly. Sorry to bug you!
@yukitsukihana If you'd like, you can always make a second Google account using your FR name. That's what I do.

@PhoenixPowder Like everyone else, I've found that the apparel isn't working correctly. Sorry to bug you!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@PhoenixPowder
sorry to bug you, but i'm having a bit of trouble with the sheet as well. I recorded a gene which it isn't counting. I have put in a screenshot, but tbh i wasn't sure how to do it, so i might have done it incorrectly.
@PhoenixPowder
sorry to bug you, but i'm having a bit of trouble with the sheet as well. I recorded a gene which it isn't counting. I have put in a screenshot, but tbh i wasn't sure how to do it, so i might have done it incorrectly.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Not gonna bother echoing everyone else's bugs so I'll just mention, looks like the apparel list doesn't include the tin steampunk pieces from Boreal Wood yet.

That said I'm still having fun grinding and recording everything, it'll be cool to see how many points I've got when everything's fixed :)
Not gonna bother echoing everyone else's bugs so I'll just mention, looks like the apparel list doesn't include the tin steampunk pieces from Boreal Wood yet.

That said I'm still having fun grinding and recording everything, it'll be cool to see how many points I've got when everything's fixed :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
may i be included in a ping when the sheet fixes are rolled out? i'm having a brilliant time participating [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
may i be included in a ping when the sheet fixes are rolled out?

i'm having a brilliant time participating
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@PheonixPonder So I noticed everyone else has pointed out the Hibernal/Platinum issue. If you do the below method on the template, it will fix all future users but not anyone who has a currently existing copy. They should be able to make do the below fix, or make a new copy and copy the entire Tracker sheet from the old to the new. [b]Edit:[/b] There's a further problem with cells C21-C25 not having the correct P column values (P21 instead of P34). Fix for that: In cell C21-C25, you need to change them the [code]Tracker!P$21:P$120)[/code] at the end of the formulate to [code]Tracker!P$34:P$120)[/code] The full code in C21 is: [code]=sumif(Tracker!O$34:O$120,B21,Tracker!P$34:P$120)[/code] Then you can drag that down through C25. -------------------------- Here's the fix for people who want to get it working in the mean time (Blatantly plagiarized Ashki's code on a similar Earth spreadsheet, so full credit to @Ashki.) @Tserin @StarkHarkness @Tropickle @myriadofstars @Autopsy (Apologies if you [i]only[/i] wanted an official ping, but since this method works on all Hibernal/Platinum Apparel/Familiar issues, I figured I'd share it.) In the Overview tab, go to cell C14 and enter: [code]=sumif(Tracker!$C$16:$C$120, "*Platinum*" , Tracker!$D$16:$D$120)+sumif(Tracker!$C$16:$C$120, "*Hibernal*" , Tracker!$D$16:$D$120)[/code] Similarly, in C26, enter: [code]=SUMIF(Tracker!$O$34:$O$120, "*Platinum*" , Tracker!$P$34:$P$120)+SUMIF(Tracker!$O$34:$O$120, "*Hibernal*" , Tracker!$P$34:$P$120) [/code] Visual reference of the correct cells to edit, circled in red: [img]https://i.imgur.com/zjPNGqu.png[/img] (I know apparel still says zero -- I haven't gotten any drops and that's my own personal sheet.)
@PheonixPonder So I noticed everyone else has pointed out the Hibernal/Platinum issue. If you do the below method on the template, it will fix all future users but not anyone who has a currently existing copy. They should be able to make do the below fix, or make a new copy and copy the entire Tracker sheet from the old to the new.
Edit: There's a further problem with cells C21-C25 not having the correct P column values (P21 instead of P34). Fix for that:
In cell C21-C25, you need to change them the
Code:
Tracker!P$21:P$120)
at the end of the formulate to
Code:
Tracker!P$34:P$120)

The full code in C21 is:
Code:
=sumif(Tracker!O$34:O$120,B21,Tracker!P$34:P$120)

Then you can drag that down through C25.

Here's the fix for people who want to get it working in the mean time (Blatantly plagiarized Ashki's code on a similar Earth spreadsheet, so full credit to @Ashki.)
@Tserin @StarkHarkness @Tropickle @myriadofstars @Autopsy
(Apologies if you only wanted an official ping, but since this method works on all Hibernal/Platinum Apparel/Familiar issues, I figured I'd share it.)

In the Overview tab, go to cell C14 and enter:
Code:
=sumif(Tracker!$C$16:$C$120, "*Platinum*" , Tracker!$D$16:$D$120)+sumif(Tracker!$C$16:$C$120, "*Hibernal*" , Tracker!$D$16:$D$120)

Similarly, in C26, enter:
Code:
=SUMIF(Tracker!$O$34:$O$120, "*Platinum*" , Tracker!$P$34:$P$120)+SUMIF(Tracker!$O$34:$O$120, "*Hibernal*" , Tracker!$P$34:$P$120)

Visual reference of the correct cells to edit, circled in red:
zjPNGqu.png
(I know apparel still says zero -- I haven't gotten any drops and that's my own personal sheet.)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14