Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AI's Free Familiars Hub [on hold]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112
@QueenPersephone - sent the first two and @ILoveMyBirds will send the last :>
@Akyyra.

Yes, I'll send it to you right now!
@Akyyra.

Yes, I'll send it to you right now!
[quote name="aviians" date="2019-09-05 06:46:46" ] @QueenPersephone - sent the first two and @ILoveMyBirds will send the last :> [/quote] Sent!
aviians wrote on 2019-09-05 06:46:46:

Sent!
@aviians think I done that right might I get these 4 for now if I'm correct?
Raptorik Ringmaster
Raptorik Wanderer
Roundhorn Rager
Ruffletail Tadhop
@aviians think I done that right might I get these 4 for now if I'm correct?
Raptorik Ringmaster
Raptorik Wanderer
Roundhorn Rager
Ruffletail Tadhop

54993027_350.png
@andrew1551 - we don't have those familiars at-the-moment; would you like to be added to a pinglist for Raptorik Ringmaster, Raptorik Wanderer, Roundhorn Rager, and Ruffletail Tadhop?
@andrew1551 - we don't have those familiars at-the-moment; would you like to be added to a pinglist for Raptorik Ringmaster, Raptorik Wanderer, Roundhorn Rager, and Ruffletail Tadhop?
[quote name="aviians" date="2019-09-05 07:41:07" ] @andrew1551 - we don't have those familiars at-the-moment; would you like to be added to a pinglist for Raptorik Ringmaster, Raptorik Wanderer, Roundhorn Rager, and Ruffletail Tadhop? [/quote] sure
aviians wrote on 2019-09-05 07:41:07:
sure

54993027_350.png
@StormFire3105, @Waldmieze, and @Zaya New familiars obtained. [item=bluefin charger][item=citrine cave jewel][item=dappled seal][item=lilium floron][item=storm seeker][item=strangler][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=travelling garden][item=fungi sage][item=lilium floron][item=moonlight fungi]
@StormFire3105, @Waldmieze, and @Zaya
New familiars obtained.

Bluefin Charger Citrine Cave Jewel Dappled Seal Lilium Floron Storm Seeker Strangler Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Travelling Garden Fungi Sage Lilium Floron Moonlight Fungi
@Katzen - sent!
@Katzen - sent!
could i have the citrine cave jewel? thanks.
could i have the citrine cave jewel? thanks.
E6nL5Eq.png
@StormFire3105 - sent!
@StormFire3105 - sent!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112