Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | THIS HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR 7 MONTHS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Aviander

I plan on tagging absolutely everyone that's posted here but I firstly wanted to tag you because you're the reason they posted in the first place.

My question to you is: Why did you necro a thread that's almost 8 months old...? This doesn't apply to anyone anymore, I left 8 months ago and came back already.

I'm not giving anything away. I'm here. What was the purpose of digging up a 8 month old thread in hopes of free stuff?? I'm just.. lost.
@Aviander

I plan on tagging absolutely everyone that's posted here but I firstly wanted to tag you because you're the reason they posted in the first place.

My question to you is: Why did you necro a thread that's almost 8 months old...? This doesn't apply to anyone anymore, I left 8 months ago and came back already.

I'm not giving anything away. I'm here. What was the purpose of digging up a 8 month old thread in hopes of free stuff?? I'm just.. lost.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@LuckOfTheClaws, @missiefish, @Canalave, @BAAAAKING1, @Lirikai, @buckembarnes, @COparade, @BeyondTheSun, @itzflerkin, @DisasterGoober, @RavenMorrigan, @Necrophobic, @VeniVidiVici, @Scorpiontail, @Self

SOMEBODY Necro'd this thread.
It's 8 months old my buds.
I'm not giving anything away.
I'm not leaving anymore.

I'd delete the thread if it were possible, but it won't let me.
I'm sorry but it should have stayed dead, and this issue wouldn't have happened..

Apologies for any issues that arise from this.
I had no idea it'd been necro'd until someone tagged me. ._.
@LuckOfTheClaws, @missiefish, @Canalave, @BAAAAKING1, @Lirikai, @buckembarnes, @COparade, @BeyondTheSun, @itzflerkin, @DisasterGoober, @RavenMorrigan, @Necrophobic, @VeniVidiVici, @Scorpiontail, @Self

SOMEBODY Necro'd this thread.
It's 8 months old my buds.
I'm not giving anything away.
I'm not leaving anymore.

I'd delete the thread if it were possible, but it won't let me.
I'm sorry but it should have stayed dead, and this issue wouldn't have happened..

Apologies for any issues that arise from this.
I had no idea it'd been necro'd until someone tagged me. ._.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@XynBrae Ah, I'm sorry! Checking the date on FR posts is kind of weird since it doesn't show you when it was posted in the main forum area. Kind of strange that a year old post got revived out of nowhere! Anyways, sorry for bothering you!
@XynBrae Ah, I'm sorry! Checking the date on FR posts is kind of weird since it doesn't show you when it was posted in the main forum area. Kind of strange that a year old post got revived out of nowhere! Anyways, sorry for bothering you!
d8O5J7R.png
@XynBrae
I'm sorry too! Saw it up on the first page and posted, thinking it was current, didn't occur to me it was a necro'd thread until...well, right about now. Sorry again!
@XynBrae
I'm sorry too! Saw it up on the first page and posted, thinking it was current, didn't occur to me it was a necro'd thread until...well, right about now. Sorry again!
Oof sorry, I didn't know this was dead. Thanks for telling me!
Oof sorry, I didn't know this was dead. Thanks for telling me!
The future is wild and wondrous.

Wishlist
Yeah I'm sorry I'm so dumb and didn't see the time stamp. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Yeah I'm sorry I'm so dumb and didn't see the time stamp. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Aah, I apologize! I also didn’t see the time stamp. Sorry for the trouble, but I’m glad you’re still here! :)
Aah, I apologize! I also didn’t see the time stamp. Sorry for the trouble, but I’m glad you’re still here! :)
Just as a warning, it looks like they did this on a lot of super old threads (even back to 2015) so check the dates and make sure the post is still relevant! They probably just did a search by relevant instead of recent and posted to a bunch of free threads.
Just as a warning, it looks like they did this on a lot of super old threads (even back to 2015) so check the dates and make sure the post is still relevant! They probably just did a search by relevant instead of recent and posted to a bunch of free threads.
Oh man I’m very sorry!! I had no idea this post was so old, super sorry about that! It’s really weird that someone would dig this up..?
Oh man I’m very sorry!! I had no idea this post was so old, super sorry about that! It’s really weird that someone would dig this up..?
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
So sorry!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry!!!!!!!!!!
She/they, fandom trash,+8 FR time
VsoSnU5.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14