Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free (lore) kids for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][color=#45291C][size=5]Welcome![/size] Giving my dragons personalities and writing lore for them is what really got me into FR, so I figured I’d give newbies the chance to discover this side of the site as well! The dragons’ parents all have lore, giving you a foundation for what their kids could be like, and some of the hatchlings here have a small, cute bio as well. Feel free to change it freely or continue writing with that as inspiration! Info - -> If you have been a member for under 3 months, feel free to pick one of these and I’ll send em over! -> Even if you've been a member for longer, as long as you have lore plans for the dragon (you don't have to elaborate on them right away), they're free! -> I’d love for you not to sell/exalt them straight away. If they don't grow on you over time, I understand if you choose to do either. [center] [quote] [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55953978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559540/55953978_350.png[/img] [/url] Elodia Skydancer, female [/quote] [/color] [/center][center] I hope you enjoy FR!
Quote:
Quote:

55953978_350.png

Elodia
Skydancer, female

I hope you enjoy FR!
zKbDqwS.gif
Hello!!
Could I have either Ellisiri or Clara? I really love coatl, but Clara's genes are really cool :0 I would like to work on lore someday!!

Thank you for the chance!!
Hello!!
Could I have either Ellisiri or Clara? I really love coatl, but Clara's genes are really cool :0 I would like to work on lore someday!!

Thank you for the chance!!
@seteth sure, I'll send one of the girls over c:
@seteth sure, I'll send one of the girls over c:
zKbDqwS.gif
May I have Zenahi, please?
May I have Zenahi, please?
@Chiwen sending her over! c:
@Chiwen sending her over! c:
zKbDqwS.gif
@LuneLight
I’m interested in Maksim (even tho I’ve been on for a bit. My daughter wanted me to get an account). I haven’t explored the lore aspect of the dragons.
@LuneLight
I’m interested in Maksim (even tho I’ve been on for a bit. My daughter wanted me to get an account). I haven’t explored the lore aspect of the dragons.
FALKON
@Falkon Alright, I'll send him over! c:
@Falkon Alright, I'll send him over! c:
zKbDqwS.gif
new kids added!
new kids added!
zKbDqwS.gif
@LuneLight Could I please have Hazard? He looks super cool :)
@LuneLight Could I please have Hazard? He looks super cool :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ProHomo57 sure, I'll send him over! c:
@ProHomo57 sure, I'll send him over! c:
zKbDqwS.gif
1 2 3 4 5