Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Calendar Raffle - WINNERS!
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yHmccTN.png[/img] We have [b][color=cf3230]2 special prizes[/color][/b] to give out! These prize pots grew overtime as everyone participated and donated.[/center] [quote][center][size=7][color=47945d][b]The Treasure Pouch[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/achievements/59.png[/img] [size=7][b]3000000[/b][/size] [i]treasure total[/i][/quote] [center][size=7]Winner - @Kivovis![/size][/center] [quote][center][size=7][color=47945d][b]The Gem Chest[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PKesXwZ.png[/img] [size=7][b]3000[/b][/size] [i]gems total[/i][/quote] [center][size=7]Winner - @SableSsare[/size][/center] [center]CONGRATS to the winners! I will be sending these piles of currency over shortly![/center]
yHmccTN.png

We have 2 special prizes to give out! These prize pots grew overtime as everyone participated and donated.

Quote:
The Treasure Pouch
59.png
treasure total
Winner - @Kivovis!

Quote:
The Gem Chest
PKesXwZ.png
gems total
Winner - @SableSsare

CONGRATS to the winners! I will be sending these piles of currency over shortly!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
sent a few newbies some welcome gifts
sent a few newbies some welcome gifts
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
AGH IM SO EXCITED! time to blow this on pwetty banescales [emoji=banescale scared size=2] Happy holidays everyone! and a big thank you to everyone who helps/ participates in the raffle to make it possible every year! its always the highlight of my season <3
AGH IM SO EXCITED! time to blow this on pwetty banescales
Happy holidays everyone! and a big thank you to everyone who helps/ participates in the raffle to make it possible every year! its always the highlight of my season <3
I'm looking for someone who's seeking a specific apparel item since I have an extra, and going to gift them!
I'm looking for someone who's seeking a specific apparel item since I have an extra, and going to gift them!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Oh my stars! That's amazing! I think I'll design a new skin [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] (sent out gift bombs to new players)
Oh my stars! That's amazing! I think I'll design a new skin

(sent out gift bombs to new players)
ucnP3l9.gifNV3X16S.pngrSmddtG.png
Congratulations, you two! ^^

I listed some food, apparel, potions and battlestones on the AH for 1t. :) I wonder how fast they'll sell.
Congratulations, you two! ^^

I listed some food, apparel, potions and battlestones on the AH for 1t. :) I wonder how fast they'll sell.
May the wind be always at your back.
Sold half of my current hatchlings for 1t.
Sold half of my current hatchlings for 1t.
MyfNmKq.png
Aah, congrats!! [emoji=heart size=1]
Aah, congrats!!
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
Put some food up for 1 T
Put some food up for 1 T
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
Entering
Entering
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143