Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ Glaciarie's Free dragons ♦
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 320 321
Hi! May I have Kaskara if she’s still available? Thank you so much for your time & have an amazing day!
Hi! May I have Kaskara if she’s still available? Thank you so much for your time & have an amazing day!
@Glaciarie Hello! :))

May I get Kaskara please? Thank you!!!!! :DDD
@Glaciarie Hello! :))

May I get Kaskara please? Thank you!!!!! :DDD
pO9OxgB.pngmlr1H8z.pngI7CI3v5.pngFlJndrM.png
@Glaciarie Could I have Rosana if she is still up for grabs? Many thanks!
@Glaciarie Could I have Rosana if she is still up for grabs? Many thanks!
EsqTMJp.pngtumblr_inline_ohfcztUFKI1tfmvub_540.pngmsRqDpO.png
Is Kaskara still available? I love the constellation patterns. Also thank you for the comment on my page! I just decided to make an account today, the game looked interesting. Thank you for the opportunity!
Is Kaskara still available? I love the constellation patterns. Also thank you for the comment on my page! I just decided to make an account today, the game looked interesting. Thank you for the opportunity!
@Glaciarie Could I adopt Sugar, she's so cute!
@Glaciarie Could I adopt Sugar, she's so cute!
@Glaciarie might I nab sugar please?
@Glaciarie might I nab sugar please?
Whoa, I recieved a bunch of requests! I'll try to answer everyone now

@Sztampok @clawedcry @Mei0 @Direaty sending the requested dragons! Might take a while for some of you to recieve the trades due to my lair space. If I forget, feel free to remind me
Whoa, I recieved a bunch of requests! I'll try to answer everyone now

@Sztampok @clawedcry @Mei0 @Direaty sending the requested dragons! Might take a while for some of you to recieve the trades due to my lair space. If I forget, feel free to remind me
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Emerald777 @Krowdragon @DinoQueen237 @LeafyDemon sorry, but the dragons you asked were claimed ^^" Feel free to check the dragon list again if you wish
@Emerald777 @Krowdragon @DinoQueen237 @LeafyDemon sorry, but the dragons you asked were claimed ^^" Feel free to check the dragon list again if you wish
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie
Are Sagespear, Balaclava, or Anya still available?
If all are available, I would prefer Anya, but if not then either of those would be amazing!
Once again, thank you for the opportunity!
@Glaciarie
Are Sagespear, Balaclava, or Anya still available?
If all are available, I would prefer Anya, but if not then either of those would be amazing!
Once again, thank you for the opportunity!
@Krowdragon yes they are, since you preffer Anya I'll send them!
@Krowdragon yes they are, since you preffer Anya I'll send them!
GJ4HbdE.gif
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 320 321