Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105
@Starwing36 May I please have these items?

Apparel:
Wise Bonecarver's Wings
Mourner's Skull
Victor's Skull
Warden's Skull

Familiars:
Chipskink
Cursed Bat

The Breed Change: Nocturne would also be amazing if still available!

Thank you!!!
@Starwing36 May I please have these items?

Apparel:
Wise Bonecarver's Wings
Mourner's Skull
Victor's Skull
Warden's Skull

Familiars:
Chipskink
Cursed Bat

The Breed Change: Nocturne would also be amazing if still available!

Thank you!!!
@Starwing36, please may I have a [item=Creeping Arm Chitin] and a [item=Fluttering Arm Chitin] May I also please get [skin=31060] Thank you so very much for the great things you do!
@Starwing36, please may I have a Creeping Arm Chitin and a Fluttering Arm Chitin

May I also please get

Thank you so very much for the great things you do!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@Starwing36

May I have Red rose flowerfall, Tudor rings, wind tome, silver flowerfall, seapetal flowerfall.
@Starwing36

May I have Red rose flowerfall, Tudor rings, wind tome, silver flowerfall, seapetal flowerfall.
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenBello has lost her socks! Can you help her find them? Just click the Basket.
@Starwing36 Welcome back! Could I have the following? Thank you so much! [item=Wind Tome] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Collar] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Collar] [item=Demure Faderose Locket] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item= Accent: Pyromanticist] (Swapped from an Imperial skin that was claimed!) [item=Vista: Forgotten Cave II] (Swapped from the Nocturne Breed Change that was also claimed!) [item=Origami Steward] [item=Folded Friend]
@Starwing36
Welcome back! Could I have the following? Thank you so much!

Wind Tome Dusky Rose Thorn Collar Pristine Rose Thorn Collar Demure Faderose Locket Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle

Accent: Pyromanticist (Swapped from an Imperial skin that was claimed!)

Vista: Forgotten Cave II (Swapped from the Nocturne Breed Change that was also claimed!)

Origami Steward Folded Friend
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@Starwing36 May I please take [item= silver flowerfall] [item= haunting amber forejewels] [item= mourner's skull] Thankyou
@Starwing36
May I please take Silver Flowerfall Haunting Amber Forejewels Mourner's Skull

Thankyou
ovaJ1TV.png
@Starwing36 Hello! Could I please have the Green Olive Wreath, Marigold Flower Crown, Grove sylvan Wings, golden sage tassel, and seapetal flower crown, and the Quartz Rose accent?
@Starwing36 Hello! Could I please have the Green Olive Wreath, Marigold Flower Crown, Grove sylvan Wings, golden sage tassel, and seapetal flower crown, and the Quartz Rose accent?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngm2YbpzO.pngXx3ZGyj.png
@Starwing36

May I get accent Quarts Rode? So hard to do this on a phone sheesh. Oop a little late

How about rainbow lightning instead?
@Starwing36

May I get accent Quarts Rode? So hard to do this on a phone sheesh. Oop a little late

How about rainbow lightning instead?
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenBello has lost her socks! Can you help her find them? Just click the Basket.
May I be put on the ping list? Thank you and welcome back!

@Starwing36
I’d like the following, please!

Crimson Aviator Coat, Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle, Dusky Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Hoary Tail Tatters, Accent: Quartz Rose, Fallout Streak, and Scytheclaw Mantis

Edit: Could I have Accent: Cascade instead? :) Just realized the accent above was spoken for!
May I be put on the ping list? Thank you and welcome back!

@Starwing36
I’d like the following, please!

Crimson Aviator Coat, Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle, Dusky Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Hoary Tail Tatters, Accent: Quartz Rose, Fallout Streak, and Scytheclaw Mantis

Edit: Could I have Accent: Cascade instead? :) Just realized the accent above was spoken for!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
@STARWING Hiya! May I have skin Cinder Rage, please?
@STARWING Hiya! May I have skin Cinder Rage, please?
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Starwing36 Thank you so much for doing this! May I please grab the following? [item=Ivory Tail Tatters] [item=Roseate Tail Tatters] [item=Hoary Tail Tatters] [item=Victor's Weapons] [item=Contestant's Weapons] [skin=42327] [item=Vista: Arena] [item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar] [item=Skycrest Bicorn] Edited to fix typos, ahhh.
@Starwing36

Thank you so much for doing this! May I please grab the following?

Ivory Tail Tatters Roseate Tail Tatters Hoary Tail Tatters Victor's Weapons Contestant's Weapons

Vista: Arena
Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Skycrest Bicorn

Edited to fix typos, ahhh.
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105