Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **FREE** Flight Pendant Giveaway 24 HRS
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ZincAlloy @Gilan1 @BeckAlistiere @Shr0ud @Ayxia @Maxine1337 @PikaLink @MidNightTiger @Loweless @BelaRosa @Teacookie @reshiram5875 @crystallarium @Faedora @BlueViper @GiantPandroid @Zoic @Slaytheist @croix @Alfadarkwolf @DafishOmega @VanceRuth @ProHomo57 @Kyandi @Bekuno @AutumnNiche

I'll be drawing a winner in just a few moments! Sorry for the delay, and thanks for participating!

In the meantime, check out my Etsy or my FR Currency shop . Also make sure to let me know if you want to be put on the pinglist for when this happens again in the future.

Thanks again for participating, everyone!
@ZincAlloy @Gilan1 @BeckAlistiere @Shr0ud @Ayxia @Maxine1337 @PikaLink @MidNightTiger @Loweless @BelaRosa @Teacookie @reshiram5875 @crystallarium @Faedora @BlueViper @GiantPandroid @Zoic @Slaytheist @croix @Alfadarkwolf @DafishOmega @VanceRuth @ProHomo57 @Kyandi @Bekuno @AutumnNiche

I'll be drawing a winner in just a few moments! Sorry for the delay, and thanks for participating!

In the meantime, check out my Etsy or my FR Currency shop . Also make sure to let me know if you want to be put on the pinglist for when this happens again in the future.

Thanks again for participating, everyone!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Thanks for the opportunity! I'd like to be put on the pinglist for when this happens again in the future! Or whenever you have a giveaway or something ^^
Thanks for the opportunity! I'd like to be put on the pinglist for when this happens again in the future! Or whenever you have a giveaway or something ^^
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud congrats, you made me tap my screen ^^;
@Shr0ud congrats, you made me tap my screen ^^;
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png Dragon_Cave dergs ^~^
--->
wj5VZ.gif
@Loweless

Hahahaha,, sorry not sorry >w<
@Loweless

Hahahaha,, sorry not sorry >w<
yUZ4k.gif
@ZincAlloy @Gilan1 @BeckAlistiere @Shr0ud @Ayxia @Maxine1337 @PikaLink @MidNightTiger @Loweless @BelaRosa @Teacookie @reshiram5875 @crystallarium @Faedora @BlueViper @GiantPandroid @Zoic @Slaytheist @croix @Alfadarkwolf @DafishOmega @VanceRuth @ProHomo57 @Kyandi @Bekuno @AutumnNiche Thanks again for participating! In the meantime, check out my [url=https://www.etsy.com/shop/PendantsHoard]Etsy [/url]or my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2735159#post_2735159]FR Currency shop [/url]. Also make sure to let me know if you want to be put on the pinglist for when this happens again in the future. Alright, CRAZY week. [b]The winner is @Ayxia[/b]! Congrats! Please send me a message saying which Flight pendant (or if you want a hybrid or something we can talk it out) you want, don't send me your address yet! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yxq1BHv.gif[/img] ** Again Water and Earth is included **

Thanks again for participating!

Alright, CRAZY week. The winner is @Ayxia! Congrats!

Please send me a message saying which Flight pendant (or if you want a hybrid or something we can talk it out) you want, don't send me your address yet!

Yxq1BHv.gif
** Again Water and Earth is included **
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png Dragon_Cave dergs ^~^
--->
wj5VZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6