Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sunset Lake Rescue - Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@bug2buga Sure! How many did you plan to donate?
@bug2buga Sure! How many did you plan to donate?
hhhahah.png
i have 7 right now in my exalt tab, but if you can't take them all i can only send a few and wait!
i have 7 right now in my exalt tab, but if you can't take them all i can only send a few and wait!
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga I can take 5 in now, and accept the other 2 tomorrow when I get enough treasure to expand my lair. Is that okay?
@bug2buga I can take 5 in now, and accept the other 2 tomorrow when I get enough treasure to expand my lair. Is that okay?
hhhahah.png
Wow ! She is beautiful ! How much for her ?
Wow ! She is beautiful ! How much for her ?
NEW-banner.png
@Arclead I wasn't really looking for any price, so feel free to offer what you think she's worth! I'll set up a two-way CR.
@Arclead I wasn't really looking for any price, so feel free to offer what you think she's worth! I'll set up a two-way CR.
hhhahah.png
@Alurayune yea, that's fine! sorry i went to bed last night eheh
@Alurayune yea, that's fine! sorry i went to bed last night eheh
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga I can now take in the last 2 dragons if you haven't exalted them yet and are still willing to donate them.
@bug2buga I can now take in the last 2 dragons if you haven't exalted them yet and are still willing to donate them.
hhhahah.png
@Alurayune yea no problem!
@Alurayune yea no problem!
- Buying OOF Nests
@Alurayune Can I get goddess please? I just started, so I only have.. 3.5kt. I can offer that?
@Alurayune Can I get goddess please? I just started, so I only have.. 3.5kt. I can offer that?
@BBQCat Sure, and don't feel obligated to give any treasure if you really need it, especially since you're new! There isn't a minimum offer, so you can get her for free if you can't or don't want to spare the treasure. I'll set up a one-way CR, and if you really want to give treaure, you can send it to me via PM or a one-way CR of your own.
@BBQCat Sure, and don't feel obligated to give any treasure if you really need it, especially since you're new! There isn't a minimum offer, so you can get her for free if you can't or don't want to spare the treasure. I'll set up a one-way CR, and if you really want to give treaure, you can send it to me via PM or a one-way CR of your own.
hhhahah.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20