Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | quitting
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
hello! could I get your dappled dunhoof, umbra wolf, and emeraldback shardspawn familiars please? if they've already been taken, any baldwin materials would be great. thanks!
hello! could I get your dappled dunhoof, umbra wolf, and emeraldback shardspawn familiars please? if they've already been taken, any baldwin materials would be great. thanks!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@masterchef36 can i get oryx and any apparel/familiars you can splare please? I justt discovered this game and i love it! Im sad to see you leave tho
@masterchef36 can i get oryx and any apparel/familiars you can splare please? I justt discovered this game and i love it! Im sad to see you leave tho
@Masterchef36, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, I hope the outside world treats you very well <3 If you have any left and are willing to give them to me, some familiars or apparel would be appreciated but if you don't have any left it's all g :)
@Masterchef36, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, I hope the outside world treats you very well <3 If you have any left and are willing to give them to me, some familiars or apparel would be appreciated but if you don't have any left it's all g :)
mA2hqc9.png
@Masterchef36 Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving FR! I hope you've at least enjoyed yourself! If you have any gems, treasure, UM or Fest skins, rarer apparel, or rarer fams, I would really appreciate it! If not, no worries! Just enjoy yourself outside of FR and please take care! <3
@Masterchef36 Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving FR! I hope you've at least enjoyed yourself! If you have any gems, treasure, UM or Fest skins, rarer apparel, or rarer fams, I would really appreciate it! If not, no worries! Just enjoy yourself outside of FR and please take care! <3
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@Masterchef36 if you have some money left or skins/fams/apparel/baldwin mats/food/items from tab "other" may i some? any is good ^^
@Masterchef36 if you have some money left or skins/fams/apparel/baldwin mats/food/items from tab "other" may i some? any is good ^^
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Masterchef36

Is Mercury still available?

Sorry you're leaving bro
@Masterchef36

Is Mercury still available?

Sorry you're leaving bro
281494547&trans=1.jpg
@Masterchef36

Can I possibly have any items or food or money that no one has taken yet? Thanks in advance!
@Masterchef36

Can I possibly have any items or food or money that no one has taken yet? Thanks in advance!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@Masterchef36
If you happened to have any spare eggs, Gems, or Treasure, would I be able to grab any? :)
@Masterchef36
If you happened to have any spare eggs, Gems, or Treasure, would I be able to grab any? :)
@Masterchef36 Yoh, I'm fine with anything, or those alchemy brew material thingies please.
Thank you!
@Masterchef36 Yoh, I'm fine with anything, or those alchemy brew material thingies please.
Thank you!
Think they might already be gone
Think they might already be gone
YqlLG90.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11