Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS! please take them (PWYW)
1 2
So I have a tab in my hibernal den that is full of dragons. 10 of them. They are all for sale, please make offers, I need to get rid of them. There is nothing wrong with them, they just aren't to my taste. The link is here for those who are slightly lazy and wish people would just put the bl**dy links in. maybe a bit like me I have seven different breeds, three special eyes, one G1, an XXY, and three 3 year olds. :)
Edit: Please don't exalt or sell. This is me giving up some nice dragons. I want them to go to good homes!
Edit: They are pay what you want. It would be nice if you did buy them, but if you want them free, no judgements, you can have them.
So I have a tab in my hibernal den that is full of dragons. 10 of them. They are all for sale, please make offers, I need to get rid of them. There is nothing wrong with them, they just aren't to my taste. The link is here for those who are slightly lazy and wish people would just put the bl**dy links in. maybe a bit like me I have seven different breeds, three special eyes, one G1, an XXY, and three 3 year olds. :)
Edit: Please don't exalt or sell. This is me giving up some nice dragons. I want them to go to good homes!
Edit: They are pay what you want. It would be nice if you did buy them, but if you want them free, no judgements, you can have them.
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
I would love vespana. But is it free or not? If not you should put it in dragon sales.
I would love vespana. But is it free or not? If not you should put it in dragon sales.
@kitten36
@kitten36
I think Pay What You Want (PWYW) still count as giveaways instead of Dragon Sales.
I think Pay What You Want (PWYW) still count as giveaways instead of Dragon Sales.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
Bump!
Bump!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Kitten36 May I have Istapp for say.... 10kt?
@Kitten36 May I have Istapp for say.... 10kt?
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif IHd9PNx.gif
@ValkyrianHalls

You are welcome to pay, if you feel it needs paying. You don't have to, but it would be appreciated, as I am trying to get a fire sprite. Let me know if you want her free or not, and I'll set up a cr.

@screm4starscream

Yeah, totally! Thanks for giving him a home! I'll set a a cr. Please don't exalt or sell him :)
@ValkyrianHalls

You are welcome to pay, if you feel it needs paying. You don't have to, but it would be appreciated, as I am trying to get a fire sprite. Let me know if you want her free or not, and I'll set up a cr.

@screm4starscream

Yeah, totally! Thanks for giving him a home! I'll set a a cr. Please don't exalt or sell him :)
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
Can I possibly have this cutie? She's so pretty! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53244178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532442/53244178_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I possibly have this cutie? She's so pretty! <3

53244178_350.png
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o7_500.png
@kitten36 i can pay with what i have but i just joined so its not alot
@kitten36 i can pay with what i have but i just joined so its not alot
@kitten36 Um... can I have her for free? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51564552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515646/51564552_350.png[/img] [/url] It's not for me, I don't have enough lair space for her. Its for my friend Artsywarrior, who I convinced to sign up today.
@kitten36
Um... can I have her for free?

51564552_350.png

It's not for me, I don't have enough lair space for her.
Its for my friend Artsywarrior, who I convinced to sign up today.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2