Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Light The Sea Grab Bags
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201
up
up
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
up
up
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Sending one for deluxe and one for normal
Sending one for deluxe and one for normal
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
up
up
@SayuriHawthorn

Would it be possible to purchase one deluxe bag and donate some items all in the same two way CR? Or would the donations tally up to a price of the donations? I'm so sorry for the confusion, I got a bit confused reading the first page.
@SayuriHawthorn

Would it be possible to purchase one deluxe bag and donate some items all in the same two way CR? Or would the donations tally up to a price of the donations? I'm so sorry for the confusion, I got a bit confused reading the first page.
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@KaitoWang grab bags are accepted via oneway or via pm. you can send both in as for donations as long as they're not cheap items like ex: [item=bone fragments] then any item donated is fine. If you have any more questions ask away
@KaitoWang
grab bags are accepted via oneway or via pm. you can send both in as for donations as long as they're not cheap items like ex: Bone Fragments then any item donated is fine. If you have any more questions ask away
Sending for two deluxe one normal. Happy to see you again, had to take a break from FR as well :3
Sending for two deluxe one normal. Happy to see you again, had to take a break from FR as well :3
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
up
up
up
up
up
up
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201