Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free mystery dragon giveaway! [Closed]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
Since very few people have signed up recently I don't know if I will continue this giveaway. I know school just started for some so that might be why no one is entering but until I know that there is still and interest in this, I don't think it will continue.
Since very few people have signed up recently I don't know if I will continue this giveaway. I know school just started for some so that might be why no one is entering but until I know that there is still and interest in this, I don't think it will continue.
MKluVD5.gif
No Coatls. No dragons with sludge, slime, patchwork, stitched, capsule.
[quote=pinglist] @MaDovahVhenan @RileythePlagueDr @GalenLeBeux @vivacissimi@Sairine @VaeVictis @Litoriadraconis @BottledLightning @kyruiz @Ceylar @Wakazu @Dragonsongbird @c33213 @Solanceae [/quote] Hey all! Long time no see! Y'all want some pretty Veils? You do? Then go ahead and enter for them! If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist or added to it, let me know!

Hey all! Long time no see! Y'all want some pretty Veils? You do? Then go ahead and enter for them!

If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist or added to it, let me know!
MKluVD5.gif
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump
MKluVD5.gif
I‘d love to enter for both :)
I‘d love to enter for both :)
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
Great to see you back! And I'd love to be entered for both! :D
Great to see you back! And I'd love to be entered for both! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Welcome back.
I'd like to give it a shot. I'd be entering for both of them, given the male isn't pink \ pinkish (as I have a health condition I have to be mindful of in this case).
Welcome back.
I'd like to give it a shot. I'd be entering for both of them, given the male isn't pink \ pinkish (as I have a health condition I have to be mindful of in this case).
Good to see you again. I'd like to enter for both.
Good to see you again. I'd like to enter for both.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
All added! @Wakazu don't worry! No pink!
All added! @Wakazu don't worry! No pink!
MKluVD5.gif
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump
MKluVD5.gif
Hey, I'm brand new, so I figured I'd give it a go and toss in an entry for both? ^^
Hey, I'm brand new, so I figured I'd give it a go and toss in an entry for both? ^^
tn0RSo5.png7RSuTOf.pngf7KsFWz.pngGLMwkdE.png
mtHAEL4.png2BgJTvh.pngsbmtjDC.pngnupGNag.png
bYt72YT.pngSBaWSbL.pngQMcoNbc.pngQQYyU47.png
W11sAlw.pngEE2umbT.pngvLm0Wsv.pnggYW0j5f.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118