Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon giveaway
I have always loved giving things away rather than selling, and now, primarily due to health, it's time to say goodbye to Flight Rising. Most of my dragons will be going to a friend (who's encouraging me to keep writing lore when I'm up to it, to give to her, for them.) but but all need new homes.

This is not a free exalt giveaway. Look elsewhere. I've been caught once already. I find it incredibly rude. Do not ask if you're just looking to exalt.

So, here's the deal:
100% if it's in 'ready to wander' - Sales tab, ask and I will send or buy and tell me and I will refund (definitely safer to do the latter as I'm only on for a few minutes daily, generally, to feed and familiarize.)

Dragons in the main tab are hit or miss. I haven't firmly decided not to send them to my friend yet, so you may ask and I may or may not say no.
Second page (deity dragons) are definitely going to her.
Third page are pairs and I am unlikely to consider offers for only one, and these are extremely likely to be reserved for friend.
Fourth page is primary doubles that didn't fit into the rainbow on the main page (one of each primary was the aim). A lot of these are babies bred in the grove.
As said above, you may ask and I may or may not say no. If they have lore, a yes is less likely.
If you really want a dragon and want to bribe me: Write Lore for them. Though you might want to check in first in case they're a hard no, though there aren't too many guaranteed no's.
I have always loved giving things away rather than selling, and now, primarily due to health, it's time to say goodbye to Flight Rising. Most of my dragons will be going to a friend (who's encouraging me to keep writing lore when I'm up to it, to give to her, for them.) but but all need new homes.

This is not a free exalt giveaway. Look elsewhere. I've been caught once already. I find it incredibly rude. Do not ask if you're just looking to exalt.

So, here's the deal:
100% if it's in 'ready to wander' - Sales tab, ask and I will send or buy and tell me and I will refund (definitely safer to do the latter as I'm only on for a few minutes daily, generally, to feed and familiarize.)

Dragons in the main tab are hit or miss. I haven't firmly decided not to send them to my friend yet, so you may ask and I may or may not say no.
Second page (deity dragons) are definitely going to her.
Third page are pairs and I am unlikely to consider offers for only one, and these are extremely likely to be reserved for friend.
Fourth page is primary doubles that didn't fit into the rainbow on the main page (one of each primary was the aim). A lot of these are babies bred in the grove.
As said above, you may ask and I may or may not say no. If they have lore, a yes is less likely.
If you really want a dragon and want to bribe me: Write Lore for them. Though you might want to check in first in case they're a hard no, though there aren't too many guaranteed no's.
banner_zpszbdownyu_by_pikkelpox-dblzz1m.png
@Chronicler Can I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43838695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438387/43838695_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18897015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188971/18897015_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Chronicler
Can I have

43838695_350.png

and

18897015_350.png
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=109962&tab=dragon&did=9770888

thank you!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=109962&tab=dragon&did=9770888

thank you!
she/her
@then You'd have to do a bit of convincing to get me to send him off.
@then You'd have to do a bit of convincing to get me to send him off.
infernes wondered what it would be like to be free. ever since birth, he had been struggling with a mutated gene, gembond. his mother had been bit by the poisonous rattlesnake, and didn’t realize she could pass it on to her offspring. it wasn’t physical struggles, however. most of it was mental struggles. infernes was bullied as a kid because he had a “mutation”. this has led infernes to struggle with self confidence, social anxiety and being happy. all infernes wanted was to be happy.
“why do i have to be like this?” “why cant i just fit in?” he cried himself to sleep with these thoughts. the thoughts that controlled him, he couldn’t stop them. he wanted and longed to be normal. he dreamed about it all the time.
he went to therapy, it never helped. he tried to get anti- depressants, but the doctor wouldn’t give them to him.
a few years later, he started to try and change his mindset. it worked, and he was almost happy. almost. his mom passed away, so that spiraled him back into a bad spot.
he grieved for a few months, and realized that an end of something there is a new beginning.
he slowly became happier, and he is now happy with a family of his own.
infernes wondered what it would be like to be free. ever since birth, he had been struggling with a mutated gene, gembond. his mother had been bit by the poisonous rattlesnake, and didn’t realize she could pass it on to her offspring. it wasn’t physical struggles, however. most of it was mental struggles. infernes was bullied as a kid because he had a “mutation”. this has led infernes to struggle with self confidence, social anxiety and being happy. all infernes wanted was to be happy.
“why do i have to be like this?” “why cant i just fit in?” he cried himself to sleep with these thoughts. the thoughts that controlled him, he couldn’t stop them. he wanted and longed to be normal. he dreamed about it all the time.
he went to therapy, it never helped. he tried to get anti- depressants, but the doctor wouldn’t give them to him.
a few years later, he started to try and change his mindset. it worked, and he was almost happy. almost. his mom passed away, so that spiraled him back into a bad spot.
he grieved for a few months, and realized that an end of something there is a new beginning.
he slowly became happier, and he is now happy with a family of his own.
she/her
@Chronicler Could I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18070956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180710/18070956_350.png[/img] [/url]?
@Chronicler
Could I have

18070956_350.png
?
iXiHpnr.pngqAOaXBj.pngeGd50yb.png4oO1RBo.png
Just to clarify, @Illumi00 she's not destined for exalt?

@lyricalmyxteries Thank you for your interest. I am. . . not willing to let him go. Debated for awhile because he doesn't have any lore written yet. . . but he's going to go to my friend.
Just to clarify, @Illumi00 she's not destined for exalt?

@lyricalmyxteries Thank you for your interest. I am. . . not willing to let him go. Debated for awhile because he doesn't have any lore written yet. . . but he's going to go to my friend.
@Chronicler
I wouldnt plan on it, she's one of the first dragons that I've seen that I thought crackle looks really good on! I'll make sure to give her a loving home!
@Chronicler
I wouldnt plan on it, she's one of the first dragons that I've seen that I thought crackle looks really good on! I'll make sure to give her a loving home!
iXiHpnr.pngqAOaXBj.pngeGd50yb.png4oO1RBo.png
Just so you are aware.
You can't ask or demand that people not exalt.
Once the dragon is someone else's it is out of your hands.
As per Flight Rising policy.
Pretty sure it is also against their policy for you to stalk people to "make sure" or "catch" people doing what you don't want them to do.
@Chronicler
Just so you are aware.
You can't ask or demand that people not exalt.
Once the dragon is someone else's it is out of your hands.
As per Flight Rising policy.
Pretty sure it is also against their policy for you to stalk people to "make sure" or "catch" people doing what you don't want them to do.
@Chronicler
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux

I know that once the dragon leaves my hands it's theirs. I have not, and don't stalk what happens to them, though there might be legit curiosity if someone is like 'I want to put a cool UMA on them'.
The 'caught' was a situation of gloating on the receivers part. I would not have noticed otherwise.

I do not see how it's inappropriate to request that it not be the intention of the recipient to immediately exalt a dragon I am offering them for free. They are perfectly able to purchase any they would like for that purpose, but that is not what I am offering. I do have the right to say no while the dragon is still in my hands, I believe.

However, if this is a genuine problem, I'll take this thread down.
@GalenLeBeux

I know that once the dragon leaves my hands it's theirs. I have not, and don't stalk what happens to them, though there might be legit curiosity if someone is like 'I want to put a cool UMA on them'.
The 'caught' was a situation of gloating on the receivers part. I would not have noticed otherwise.

I do not see how it's inappropriate to request that it not be the intention of the recipient to immediately exalt a dragon I am offering them for free. They are perfectly able to purchase any they would like for that purpose, but that is not what I am offering. I do have the right to say no while the dragon is still in my hands, I believe.

However, if this is a genuine problem, I'll take this thread down.