Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE STUFF! Mostly GARBAGE! Come get it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Error101 Sent you stuff!

@crystallarium Valiant is on his way :D
@Error101 Sent you stuff!

@crystallarium Valiant is on his way :D
@Werpwerp - Oh my goodness...is Waddles still available? I'd love to give him a home if he is. :)
@Werpwerp - Oh my goodness...is Waddles still available? I'd love to give him a home if he is. :)
@werpwerp

if you're still doing this, feel free to surprise me :)
i like familiars, apparel, anything really

thanks for doing this and being so generous!
@werpwerp

if you're still doing this, feel free to surprise me :)
i like familiars, apparel, anything really

thanks for doing this and being so generous!
@Werpwerp

Hello! I'd have space in my heart for Laka and Chevasto :)
Also if you wanna surprise me with apparel or skins, I always like dressing up my dergs.

EDIT: because Valiant is called for
@Werpwerp

Hello! I'd have space in my heart for Laka and Chevasto :)
Also if you wanna surprise me with apparel or skins, I always like dressing up my dergs.

EDIT: because Valiant is called for
FR_Banner_01-transp.png
Hello friends, the giveaway is still going strong! Just waiting for a few people to accept their CRs so I don't accidentally try to send someone something I don't have anymore. I've seen all the messages to this point and you will all get things :D
Hello friends, the giveaway is still going strong! Just waiting for a few people to accept their CRs so I don't accidentally try to send someone something I don't have anymore. I've seen all the messages to this point and you will all get things :D
@Werpwerp

May I get Laka please. Also something from any fest before 2018 if you have. Otherwise surprise me :)
@Werpwerp

May I get Laka please. Also something from any fest before 2018 if you have. Otherwise surprise me :)
@Error101
@crystallarium
@FaroSamor

Please accept your crossroads as soon as possible! :) Thank you!

Still emptying out my hoard, don't worry, I see everyone
@Error101
@crystallarium
@FaroSamor

Please accept your crossroads as soon as possible! :) Thank you!

Still emptying out my hoard, don't worry, I see everyone
@werpwerp thank u for the generosity !

Can I take arlen and naxor off your hands? im in need of some fighters for coli grinding Badly
@werpwerp thank u for the generosity !

Can I take arlen and naxor off your hands? im in need of some fighters for coli grinding Badly
@werpwerp ; is the unnamed dragon #53347225 still available? he'd be a birthday dragon, and would love to hang onto him! c:
@werpwerp ; is the unnamed dragon #53347225 still available? he'd be a birthday dragon, and would love to hang onto him! c:
@werpwerp ohhh my gosh if they're still available can i have either mistletoe, hamal, or #53347227? whoever you feel comfortable parting with if any of those

either that or surprise me with items please! thank you so much!!
@werpwerp ohhh my gosh if they're still available can i have either mistletoe, hamal, or #53347227? whoever you feel comfortable parting with if any of those

either that or surprise me with items please! thank you so much!!
aQcNcS9.png pigeon/pidge . any pnouns wqnTQE2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32