Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70
@Plushstiel
Oh lmao sorry about that, baby just grew up and popped up at the top of the AH listing. I'll go level and come back later. Thank you for catching that!
@Plushstiel
Oh lmao sorry about that, baby just grew up and popped up at the top of the AH listing. I'll go level and come back later. Thank you for catching that!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface No problem, it's happened to me before too! =P
@Mirrorface No problem, it's happened to me before too! =P
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Cerys Ty so much Im sorry for being such an inconvenience! Get ready for a lot more dragonjs LOL
@Cerys Ty so much Im sorry for being such an inconvenience! Get ready for a lot more dragonjs LOL
@Thene

No I should be thanking you, you got me to fix my entire raffle master sheet bc I somehow grabbed a super old version that's not even compatible with our current sheets format (this is what I get for working too much last week). Everything should be accurate now, I checked in with Neffi on the dragon written as Then's, but it seems like that username does belong to an active user.

I will be re-adding the "most 1-ways, most 0ts, most ect" back as soon as I can!
@Thene

No I should be thanking you, you got me to fix my entire raffle master sheet bc I somehow grabbed a super old version that's not even compatible with our current sheets format (this is what I get for working too much last week). Everything should be accurate now, I checked in with Neffi on the dragon written as Then's, but it seems like that username does belong to an active user.

I will be re-adding the "most 1-ways, most 0ts, most ect" back as soon as I can!
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
Just dropping by to say go arcane!! [emoji=heart size=1]
Just dropping by to say go arcane!!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
uVJEKCc.gif

You know you want that light sprite.

Not interested in prizes, but still want that sweet dragon cash? Check out our public buy!
uVJEKCc.gif

You know you want that light sprite.

Not interested in prizes, but still want that sweet dragon cash? Check out our public buy!
nRvmYpn.png
Up we go!
Up we go!
celine%20sig.gif
Heck, I almost forgot to send in the dragons I trained today. Can somebody take 16 level 7s?
Ed: Sent them to someone marked as available, sorry for sending them in so late!
Heck, I almost forgot to send in the dragons I trained today. Can somebody take 16 level 7s?
Ed: Sent them to someone marked as available, sorry for sending them in so late!
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@nurarikurari

Hey there! So you can definitely send to someone who is marked online. I would just double check if they prefer Private Auctions or Crossroads Trades and then all you have to do is math and send them~
Best of luck and thank you for supporting Arcane ^-^
@nurarikurari

Hey there! So you can definitely send to someone who is marked online. I would just double check if they prefer Private Auctions or Crossroads Trades and then all you have to do is math and send them~
Best of luck and thank you for supporting Arcane ^-^

cerys
they/them
FR +3
Raffle Daily Update:
Master Ticket Sheet is located here!

When I wake back up at a normal human time I will begin working on a leaderboard for ya'll ^-^
Raffle Daily Update:
Master Ticket Sheet is located here!

When I wake back up at a normal human time I will begin working on a leaderboard for ya'll ^-^

cerys
they/them
FR +3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70