Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #4[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. (if I need sleep I might send prizes the next morning vs staying up past 17fr). Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681#post_40063887][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] (below the prizes named Top Dragons/Top Levels/top 0T levels [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Ranmaru [*]@Ramiella [*]@Captainchompers [*]@Becsprite [*]@Zog [*]@Havic [*]@Gloomy [*]@Denryu [*]@Ferpitou [*]@Sylvain [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic (last pulled at 0411 FR on August 20, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #4

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. (if I need sleep I might send prizes the next morning vs staying up past 17fr). Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here (below the prizes named Top Dragons/Top Levels/top 0T levels

1. @Ranmaru
  2. @Ramiella
  3. @Captainchompers
  4. @Becsprite
  5. @Zog
  6. @Havic
  7. @Gloomy
  8. @Denryu
  9. @Ferpitou
  10. @Sylvain

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic
(last pulled at 0411 FR on August 20, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple
Oh wow I won something :O

1. Inner wolf
2. Ice Warden Armor
3. Shocking Bundle
4. Night Sky Success
5. First Blush
6. The Precious Bois
7. RNG Have Mercy
8. Ancient Spirits
@jbapple
Oh wow I won something :O

1. Inner wolf
2. Ice Warden Armor
3. Shocking Bundle
4. Night Sky Success
5. First Blush
6. The Precious Bois
7. RNG Have Mercy
8. Ancient Spirits
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@jbapple This was a fun raffle! Thank you all so much for running it [emoji=spiral happy size=1] 1. Blanket Fort of Ends 2. Night Sky Success 3. Pebble's Protective Protector 4. A Pirate's Life for Me
@jbapple
This was a fun raffle! Thank you all so much for running it

1. Blanket Fort of Ends
2. Night Sky Success
3. Pebble's Protective Protector
4. A Pirate's Life for Me
0iyUjhh.gif
He/his. Hoards urchins, pocket watches, and FR headcanons.
@Jbapple

Woah, I didn't expect to get drawn, nevermind so soon!

1. Shocking Bundle
2. Night Sky Success
3. N(ice)
4. Bogsneak, Bogwog, Bagsnack, Or Borglesnorp?
5. Seedling's Seedpack
6. Dreamy Silks

(edit: whoops, misnumbered some things)
@Jbapple

Woah, I didn't expect to get drawn, nevermind so soon!

1. Shocking Bundle
2. Night Sky Success
3. N(ice)
4. Bogsneak, Bogwog, Bagsnack, Or Borglesnorp?
5. Seedling's Seedpack
6. Dreamy Silks

(edit: whoops, misnumbered some things)
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@jbapple
(oh wow I won something!!)
  1. Night Sky Success
  2. Inner Wolf
  3. Ice Warden Armor
  4. Holy Elevens
  5. Ancient Spirits
  6. Lurking in the Deep
  7. The Name's Crush
  8. Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
  9. Punk Roc
@jbapple
(oh wow I won something!!)
  1. Night Sky Success
  2. Inner Wolf
  3. Ice Warden Armor
  4. Holy Elevens
  5. Ancient Spirits
  6. Lurking in the Deep
  7. The Name's Crush
  8. Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
  9. Punk Roc
@jbapple

1) Dragon #51923053
2) Windborne
3) Ancient Spirits
4) Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
5) Dreamy Silks
6) N(ice)
7) Joxar Has Too Many Spare Items
@jbapple

1) Dragon #51923053
2) Windborne
3) Ancient Spirits
4) Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
5) Dreamy Silks
6) N(ice)
7) Joxar Has Too Many Spare Items
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
Wooooo a win \o/

Thank you!! @jbapple

1) Seedling's Supporter
2) Seedling's Seedpack
3) Pebble's Protective Protector
4) Ice Warden Armor
5) Night Sky Success
6) Dancing on Rainbows
7) First Blush
8) Silken Sunset
9) Green-eyed Monster
10) To the shadow realm
Wooooo a win \o/

Thank you!! @jbapple

1) Seedling's Supporter
2) Seedling's Seedpack
3) Pebble's Protective Protector
4) Ice Warden Armor
5) Night Sky Success
6) Dancing on Rainbows
7) First Blush
8) Silken Sunset
9) Green-eyed Monster
10) To the shadow realm
@jbapple

Whoo hoo!!! Thanks for running such a great raffle!

1. Night Sky Success
2. Shocking Bundle
3. N(ice)
4. Pebble's Protective Protector
5. Tricks With Coding
@jbapple

Whoo hoo!!! Thanks for running such a great raffle!

1. Night Sky Success
2. Shocking Bundle
3. N(ice)
4. Pebble's Protective Protector
5. Tricks With Coding
@jbapple

Thanks for doing this! I was not expecting to be drawn so early!

1)Night sky success (night sky silk bundle)
2) spirits of the grave

Cheers!
@jbapple

Thanks for doing this! I was not expecting to be drawn so early!

1)Night sky success (night sky silk bundle)
2) spirits of the grave

Cheers!
@jbapple oh god I hope Im not too late, sorry! I forgot to reply :')

1. Seedling's Supporter
@jbapple oh god I hope Im not too late, sorry! I forgot to reply :')

1. Seedling's Supporter

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71