Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Away Nocturnes! Nocturne Raffle!
1 2 3
@WildeFoxx sending payment for a ticket :) ----- Fav animal fact! Afrircan Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) allow pups to eat before the alphas of the pack do! Pretty cute ----- My fav species of dragon is the Imperial. The first dragon I bought was an Imperial and his name is Cherryleaf. They just seem so regal and the males have a really nice pose that shows off what they are wearing really well. ----- My fav dragon (it was really hard to pick) is Magma [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48906568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489066/48906568_350.png[/img] [/url] -------
@WildeFoxx sending payment for a ticket :)
Fav animal fact! Afrircan Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) allow pups to eat before the alphas of the pack do! Pretty cute
My fav species of dragon is the Imperial. The first dragon I bought was an Imperial and his name is Cherryleaf. They just seem so regal and the males have a really nice pose that shows off what they are wearing really well.
My fav dragon (it was really hard to pick) is Magma

48906568_350.png

fire_by_darkside_of_wolf-dcci6zd.png
bump
bump
0OwZ6vk.png
@MeKat @RyeKnight @BlueViper @boxwendigo

I will roll for prizes at 5:00 FR time! Bump for some last-minute tickets if you haven't today!
@MeKat @RyeKnight @BlueViper @boxwendigo

I will roll for prizes at 5:00 FR time! Bump for some last-minute tickets if you haven't today!

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
@WildeFoxx (I'm going to cash in on the other two free tickets just to up my chances) My favorite dragon in my lair oddly enough isn't a Wind dragon but my Light rep Dasotem! I just love the way his colors look and the outfit I've created for him, and overall he was just really fun to work out lore for! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52594296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525943/52594296_350.png[/img] [/url] Also my favorite breed is probably the Ridgebacks, I only have two in my lair but they just have really awesome designs and look a little scary but are really just goofy thieves.
@WildeFoxx

(I'm going to cash in on the other two free tickets just to up my chances)

My favorite dragon in my lair oddly enough isn't a Wind dragon but my Light rep Dasotem! I just love the way his colors look and the outfit I've created for him, and overall he was just really fun to work out lore for!

52594296_350.png

Also my favorite breed is probably the Ridgebacks, I only have two in my lair but they just have really awesome designs and look a little scary but are really just goofy thieves.
ew9u8Xp.png
@RyeKnight
Adding your two extra tickets!
@RyeKnight
Adding your two extra tickets!

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Bump! @wildefoxx
Bump! @wildefoxx
fire_by_darkside_of_wolf-dcci6zd.png
Bump! @Wildefoxx
Bump! @Wildefoxx
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
The Raffle Has Concluded!
The Winners are...
  1. RyeKnight- Pick your dragon of the three!
  2. MeKat- After RyeKnight chooses their prize, you get a choice from the two remaining!
  3. BlueViper- After RyeKnight and MeKat choose their dragons, you get the final derg remaining.
  4. boxwendigo- I will send you a random familiar that i've collected more than one of.
Thank You for Participating!
The Raffle Has Concluded!
The Winners are...
  1. RyeKnight- Pick your dragon of the three!
  2. MeKat- After RyeKnight chooses their prize, you get a choice from the two remaining!
  3. BlueViper- After RyeKnight and MeKat choose their dragons, you get the final derg remaining.
  4. boxwendigo- I will send you a random familiar that i've collected more than one of.
Thank You for Participating!

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
@MeKat, you may choose your dragon from the two remaining ones!
@MeKat, you may choose your dragon from the two remaining ones!

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
1 2 3