Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Cats of Kindness - Free Cat Fams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aniela
I have been grinding and haven't gotten any yet !! (My luck in the coli)

I would love to have one or two please !! Thank you
@Aniela
I have been grinding and haven't gotten any yet !! (My luck in the coli)

I would love to have one or two please !! Thank you
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
@AutumnNiche @Lupita The donations would be greatly appreciated by myself and I'm sure by those receiving the gifts! Thank you very much for the generous offers. If you would send over to me so I can list inventory on first post, that would be perfect.
@AutumnNiche @Lupita The donations would be greatly appreciated by myself and I'm sure by those receiving the gifts! Thank you very much for the generous offers. If you would send over to me so I can list inventory on first post, that would be perfect.
e0fzh2.jpg JtGOgID.gif AiaAKNt.png
@Aniela Ok, sending through pm now!
@Aniela Ok, sending through pm now!
7zcCDc4.png[/center
@BJsBabes Two wonderful people just offered donations. As soon as I have them and count how many total, I'll be handing them out. I'll put your name on the list to make sure I don't miss you!
@BJsBabes Two wonderful people just offered donations. As soon as I have them and count how many total, I'll be handing them out. I'll put your name on the list to make sure I don't miss you!
@Aniela
Could you tell me when you get a runescar lynx because I haven’t had the luck yet...

Thanks for doing this!
@Aniela
Could you tell me when you get a runescar lynx because I haven’t had the luck yet...

Thanks for doing this!
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
@Victorzies Yes, I will let you know. I'm jotting down inventory now from donations to and out. I'll put your name on the list and pass one onto you asap!
@Victorzies Yes, I will let you know. I'm jotting down inventory now from donations to and out. I'll put your name on the list and pass one onto you asap!
I would love one please! Any is great!
I would love one please! Any is great!
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
@edgyusername As soon as I get more in, I'll make sure you get them! Adding your name to my list.
@edgyusername As soon as I get more in, I'll make sure you get them! Adding your name to my list.
[quote name="Aniela" date="2019-06-14 16:43:41" ] @BJsBabes Two wonderful people just offered donations. As soon as I have them and count how many total, I'll be handing them out. I'll put your name on the list to make sure I don't miss you! [/quote] Thank you SOOO much !!
Aniela wrote on 2019-06-14 16:43:41:
Thank you SOOO much !!
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
@Aniela
Thank you for the advice on grinding.
I usually have little to no luck, other than foods.
May I please be put on your list for one or both?
Thank you very much !
@Aniela
Thank you for the advice on grinding.
I usually have little to no luck, other than foods.
May I please be put on your list for one or both?
Thank you very much !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8