Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3
@SoulofChaos

Hi there,
May I please have your battle items and celebration currency (flatleafs, sanddollars)?
@SoulofChaos

Hi there,
May I please have your battle items and celebration currency (flatleafs, sanddollars)?
2a609wh.jpg
@Soulofchaos

I'd like Baldwin mats and your sakura moss (the whole stack is a-ok but if you want to split it up I get that too) please!

If you for some reason have trouble finding a home for Gunter, I'd also love to take her in but ... Only if nobody else wants her! I've already asked for more than one thing, I don't want to be greedy.
@Soulofchaos

I'd like Baldwin mats and your sakura moss (the whole stack is a-ok but if you want to split it up I get that too) please!

If you for some reason have trouble finding a home for Gunter, I'd also love to take her in but ... Only if nobody else wants her! I've already asked for more than one thing, I don't want to be greedy.
j3zsWMV.png
Old Dergs for sale ; check here!
@SoulOfChaos
Could i have some baldwin mats and a vial of hypnotic sight if there are any left please?
@SoulOfChaos
Could i have some baldwin mats and a vial of hypnotic sight if there are any left please?
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
I would love some baldwin mats please ^^
I would love some baldwin mats please ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@SoulOfChaos I would like some baldwin mats [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@SoulOfChaos
I would like some baldwin mats
@SoulOfChaos
Hey! Could I have Mirth and the Date Plumed Anklets, please?
@SoulOfChaos
Hey! Could I have Mirth and the Date Plumed Anklets, please?
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@SoulOfChaos I'd love some baldwin mats and a vial of hypnotic sight please! ^^
@SoulOfChaos I'd love some baldwin mats and a vial of hypnotic sight please! ^^
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@SoulOfChaos
Are the The Emperor's New Clothes still there? If so I'm interested! XD
@SoulOfChaos
Are the The Emperor's New Clothes still there? If so I'm interested! XD
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@SoulOfChaos

Could I have those five clan-themed trinket statues? I've never seen them before, so I don't know what they're called. If you'd rather I just take one, I'd love the Gladekeeper-y statue.
@SoulOfChaos

Could I have those five clan-themed trinket statues? I've never seen them before, so I don't know what they're called. If you'd rather I just take one, I'd love the Gladekeeper-y statue.
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
@OrcDovahkiin
These?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1704902
(Scroll down to see the items announcement)

There are 11 of them for all the dragon deities, so do you want all of them or still just five?
@OrcDovahkiin
These?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1704902
(Scroll down to see the items announcement)

There are 11 of them for all the dragon deities, so do you want all of them or still just five?
1 2 3