Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spontaneous free stuff (dibs)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41
Claim
Claim
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
Me, me, me !! Please
Aw too late (*forgot to refresh)
Me, me, me !! Please
Aw too late (*forgot to refresh)
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
hey hey could i get an apparel item?? :O
hey hey could i get an apparel item?? :O
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
@gryphon982 sorry for the late reply I just got on vacation and was on an 8h flight yesterday

Tyche is sending your item!
@gryphon982 sorry for the late reply I just got on vacation and was on an 8h flight yesterday

Tyche is sending your item!
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
no problem! thank you :D
no problem! thank you :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@abeeinshoes @gryphon982 @BJsBabes @XxSwiftwaterxX @CaptainChompers @dragonfairy1034 @Sinjin @Aersolace @MtfoxX3 @SensaSpecter @DeathPhoenix @SerenityGale @Riku114 @Zytorian

@QueenNala @RobinNightngale @BottledLightning @Asphoxia @AlvildaBright @RubyMinx @AutumnNiche @Meiia @sheona @LulzRose @Macari @birdious @MoxieDaydream @LapisQuartz @swaggiep34 @Senbeat

@Shadowkitty9 @Illumi00 @GingerPuff @waldmieze @AngelCrown @MajesticCreature @SprinklesTheCat @LagiaCrusoe @Saphae

Hello everyone this Time we are doing something a bit different we are going to do a little raffle for those who haven't gotten an item yet. If you are on the top of the ping list you have already have gotten lucky and received an item.

Everyone else hasn't been so lucky so... I need you all to check in to qualify for the mini raffle.

My master is fixing to do a lair purge and has 3 nests open she can't decide who to breed so Three names will be drawn From the middle and end ping list.

(2) of Those in the middle section of the ping get a chance to pick a pair from the first page for the two nests and a hatchling

(1) Those in the last of the ping list get a ticket pick at a pair from the first page for the last nest and a hatchling

**Specialized pairs there are quite a few special pairs that my master is trying to get the perfect hatchling for so she does get first pick of what ever Hatchlings she deems worthy of her projects. If there is only one Hatchling of such pair or if it so happens my master takes "all" hatchlings you will have pick of a second specialized pair, or pick of available hatchlings + extra items for inconveniences.

For those that are just walking in and see this message you cannot qualify for this Raffle sorry. But you can still ask to be on the ping list.
@abeeinshoes @gryphon982 @BJsBabes @XxSwiftwaterxX @CaptainChompers @dragonfairy1034 @Sinjin @Aersolace @MtfoxX3 @SensaSpecter @DeathPhoenix @SerenityGale @Riku114 @Zytorian

@QueenNala @RobinNightngale @BottledLightning @Asphoxia @AlvildaBright @RubyMinx @AutumnNiche @Meiia @sheona @LulzRose @Macari @birdious @MoxieDaydream @LapisQuartz @swaggiep34 @Senbeat

@Shadowkitty9 @Illumi00 @GingerPuff @waldmieze @AngelCrown @MajesticCreature @SprinklesTheCat @LagiaCrusoe @Saphae

Hello everyone this Time we are doing something a bit different we are going to do a little raffle for those who haven't gotten an item yet. If you are on the top of the ping list you have already have gotten lucky and received an item.

Everyone else hasn't been so lucky so... I need you all to check in to qualify for the mini raffle.

My master is fixing to do a lair purge and has 3 nests open she can't decide who to breed so Three names will be drawn From the middle and end ping list.

(2) of Those in the middle section of the ping get a chance to pick a pair from the first page for the two nests and a hatchling

(1) Those in the last of the ping list get a ticket pick at a pair from the first page for the last nest and a hatchling

**Specialized pairs there are quite a few special pairs that my master is trying to get the perfect hatchling for so she does get first pick of what ever Hatchlings she deems worthy of her projects. If there is only one Hatchling of such pair or if it so happens my master takes "all" hatchlings you will have pick of a second specialized pair, or pick of available hatchlings + extra items for inconveniences.

For those that are just walking in and see this message you cannot qualify for this Raffle sorry. But you can still ask to be on the ping list.
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@Aquari
I hope I'm doing this right,,, may I check in to qualify?
Thanks!
@Aquari
I hope I'm doing this right,,, may I check in to qualify?
Thanks!
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
@Aquari Checking in for the raffle :3
@Aquari Checking in for the raffle :3
@Aquari Could i be put on the pinglist plz? Thx!
@Aquari Could i be put on the pinglist plz? Thx!
@Aquari
Checking in for the raffle!
Thanks for doing this :)
@Aquari
Checking in for the raffle!
Thanks for doing this :)
iXiHpnr.pngqAOaXBj.pngeGd50yb.png4oO1RBo.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41