Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free-for-All
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Geckoson

Do you have any apparel that you don’t want available? I would love it if you had any!
@Geckoson

Do you have any apparel that you don’t want available? I would love it if you had any!
mbl2fH5.png
@Geckoson

Hello could I take these familiars of your hands please?
Agol
Crazed Powermith
Crystalcourt Ambassador
Enamored Swan
Glitterfreeze Ambassador
Irradiated Astronomer

Thank you for doing this and I wish you the best of luck in your next adventures!
@Geckoson

Hello could I take these familiars of your hands please?
Agol
Crazed Powermith
Crystalcourt Ambassador
Enamored Swan
Glitterfreeze Ambassador
Irradiated Astronomer

Thank you for doing this and I wish you the best of luck in your next adventures!
@geckoson could I snag these familiars and any festival items you might have? [item=agol][item=firebug][item=mottled buttersnake][item=silvermane barbtail][item=tourmaline vulstral]
@geckoson could I snag these familiars and any festival items you might have?
Agol Firebug Mottled Buttersnake Silvermane Barbtail
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@geckoson is http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=350461&tab=dragon&did=36838964 still available? If so ill be happy to take him
@geckoson is http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=350461&tab=dragon&did=36838964 still available? If so ill be happy to take him
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
@geckoson
Hey there! If you're still doing this, I'd love to take any fest familiars off of your hands!
@geckoson
Hey there! If you're still doing this, I'd love to take any fest familiars off of your hands!
7wv9OeJ.png courier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iucYIcg1qmzhvw_540.png
I would love to have a gift of anything you feel like giving please. Thank you.
I would love to have a gift of anything you feel like giving please. Thank you.
May I have some random items please?
May I have some random items please?
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
xxxxxxx 0j2sq6K.png x Join Lorwolf; it's
FlightRising, but
wolves!
x Jc8cvi8.png x Join Felisfire today!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
could i please have your agol, princess petal gecko, paddyfowl, ghosthost viola, and frostbite hummingbird familiars? sorry to hear you’re leaving and i wish you look outside of FR! thank you! :)
could i please have your agol, princess petal gecko, paddyfowl, ghosthost viola, and frostbite hummingbird familiars? sorry to hear you’re leaving and i wish you look outside of FR! thank you! :)
0CCy8xP.png
Thank you for doing this and good luck with whatever you're doing next! If you still have it, could I have your Corpse Cleaner and the Crazed Powermith, please?
Thank you for doing this and good luck with whatever you're doing next! If you still have it, could I have your Corpse Cleaner and the Crazed Powermith, please?
Some Baldwin mats or any random items would be greatly appreciated if you have them, thank you very much <3
Some Baldwin mats or any random items would be greatly appreciated if you have them, thank you very much <3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12