Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Gifting Thread
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 749 750
@Chou Sending the Might snd Acuity fragment My list: [Item=Manticore Screamer] [Item=Raven Sylvan Dress] (I have all the Swipp items so I am just waiting for Swipp to bring it up) [Item=Reedhopper] [Item=Copper Pocketwatch] <Scavenging in Fire for this The rest are just genes (which I am staring to get stuck with the pricey breed change getting the pearlcatcher one right now) Thank you @RandomStitches! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you @luccamajere for the Imp and Boar Thank you @Sefaro for the Ghost Manticore!
@Chou

Sending the Might snd Acuity fragment

My list:

Manticore Screamer

Raven Sylvan Dress (I have all the Swipp items so I am just waiting for Swipp to bring it up)

Reedhopper

Copper Pocketwatch <Scavenging in Fire for this

The rest are just genes (which I am staring to get stuck with the pricey breed change getting the pearlcatcher one right now)

Thank you @RandomStitches!

Thank you @luccamajere for the Imp and Boar

Thank you @Sefaro for the Ghost Manticore!
@Al3s1s Sending you the boots <3
@Al3s1s Sending you the boots <3
Please ping me
@dd2900

Sending One Black Slime
@dd2900

Sending One Black Slime
@Zaya

The Bloody Head Bandage is in MP right now at a stock of 23. You have until 8 FR time to get it.

Darksteel Necklace is also available in case anyone needs it.
@Zaya

The Bloody Head Bandage is in MP right now at a stock of 23. You have until 8 FR time to get it.

Darksteel Necklace is also available in case anyone needs it.
my list: [item=dust slither]x17[item=bluebite rattler]x17
my list:
Dust Slither x17 Bluebite Rattler x17
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea

Sending 2 Duelist Hilt
@FrogTea

Sending 2 Duelist Hilt
Okay guys... I have a [item=unhatched earth egg]. But... I am only willing to trade it away for either [item=unhatched arcane egg] or [item=unhatched ice Egg]. I'll leave this here but come the 29th it might be gone because I plan to pop it for my birthday (however I know the Earth Egg is the second egg asked to turn in the task list). If you have Eggs but need a certain Egg you can always try offering to trade it in the Items to Sell forums. It's how I got my shadow egg in exchange for an extra Light Egg from Coli and how I got the egg achievements in June before deactivation. (Wind was the only Egg I had to use my gathering turns to scavenge for)
Okay guys...

I have a Unhatched Earth Egg .

But...

I am only willing to trade it away for either Unhatched Arcane Egg or Unhatched Ice Egg .

I'll leave this here but come the 29th it might be gone because I plan to pop it for my birthday (however I know the Earth Egg is the second egg asked to turn in the task list).

If you have Eggs but need a certain Egg you can always try offering to trade it in the Items to Sell forums.

It's how I got my shadow egg in exchange for an extra Light Egg from Coli and how I got the egg achievements in June before deactivation. (Wind was the only Egg I had to use my gathering turns to scavenge for)
Currently in need of: [quote=Hibernal Wishlist] [item=Smoke Gyre] [item=Ragepuff] [item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone] [item=Rusted Chain] x2 [item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps] [item=Delicate Bat Wing] x9 [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Greatshell] [item=Dented Iron Boots] [item=Breed Change: Guardian] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow] [/quote]
Currently in need of:
Hibernal Wishlist wrote:
Smoke Gyre
Ragepuff
Earth Runestone Fire Runestone
Rusted Chain x2
Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps
Delicate Bat Wing x9
Primary Gene: Clown
Greatshell
Dented Iron Boots
Breed Change: Guardian
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow
@Sefaro

Swipp is offerring Gold ore now but you need 5 Silver Ore for it.

You have until 12 FR time
@Sefaro

Swipp is offerring Gold ore now but you need 5 Silver Ore for it.

You have until 12 FR time
Just started opening up slots, currently in need of [quote] [item=Earth Runestone] [item=Delicate Bat Wing]x16 [item=Hellbender]x10 [item=Electric Stingers]x15 [item=Wind Runestone] [item=Greatshell] [/quote] thank you dd2900, luccamajere, SmrTim, Sefaro for sending over stuff! - Sending anything i can afford to people in need of stuff in their lists: - chisayo, suurin
Just started opening up slots, currently in need of
Quote:
Earth Runestone
Delicate Bat Wing x16
Hellbender x10
Electric Stingers x15
Wind Runestone
Greatshell

thank you dd2900, luccamajere, SmrTim, Sefaro for sending over stuff!
-

Sending anything i can afford to people in need of stuff in their lists:
- chisayo, suurin
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 749 750