Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Gifting Thread
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 749 750
@toadie the forest green wing wraps are in the shop right now!
@toadie the forest green wing wraps are in the shop right now!
s.png
OLUoiqA.gif
@toadie Sending you [item=Clown Shrimp]x1 [item=Clownfish]x1
@toadie Sending you Clown Shrimp x1 Clownfish x1
Lqph2GZ.gif
** updated on current page **
** updated on current page **
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote name="Behemo"] List of the items I need as of now: Food [item=Runic Batling]x20 Materials [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur]x20 Apparel [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow] Familiars [item=Ragepuff] [item=Travelling Garden] [item=Petalmane Floron] [item=Princess Petal Gecko] [item=Moonlight Fungi] [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] Genes [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Breed Change: Guardian] Other [item=Water Runestone] (Thank you to those who gifted!) [/quote]
Behemo wrote:
List of the items I need as of now:

Food
Runic Batling x20

Materials
Cursed Tuft of Fur x20

Apparel
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow

Familiars
Ragepuff Travelling Garden Petalmane Floron Princess Petal Gecko Moonlight Fungi Blue Dragon Reef Snail

Genes
Primary Gene: Clown Breed Change: Guardian

Other
Water Runestone

(Thank you to those who gifted!)
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
@toadie sending you [item=Gliding Ant]
@toadie sending you
Gliding Ant
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
@Behemo sending you [item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow]
@Behemo sending you
Pretty Pink Tail Bow
CIZA4AC.png8oWdRwS.pngagender.png
@Behemo sending [item=smoke gyre] and [item=augite protector]
@Behemo

sending Smoke Gyre and Augite Protector
Visit My Hatchery: The Wispwillow Hatchery
[quote=Items I need as of right now] [item=earth runestone] [item=fire runestone] [item=forest green tail wrap] [item=daffodil]x2 [item=pretty pink arm bow] [item=pretty pink neck bow] [item=pretty pink tail bow] [item=wind runestone] [item=mystic bark mask] [item=petalmane floron] [item=copper steampunk spats] [item=copper steampunk gloves] [item=copper steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk goggles][/quote] Thank you so much to everyone who sent items!
Items I need as of right now wrote:
Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Forest Green Tail Wrap Daffodil x2 Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Wind Runestone Mystic Bark Mask Petalmane Floron Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Goggles

Thank you so much to everyone who sent items!
Visit My Hatchery: The Wispwillow Hatchery
@Solvglod: Sent you the rusted crowns, and the rusted belt buckle (separate trades, sorry, I couldn't find the belt buckle for the life of me the first time around).

The goggles you're looking for are in the marketplace right now, too, first item. The princess gecko is, too!
@Solvglod: Sent you the rusted crowns, and the rusted belt buckle (separate trades, sorry, I couldn't find the belt buckle for the life of me the first time around).

The goggles you're looking for are in the marketplace right now, too, first item. The princess gecko is, too!
s.png
OLUoiqA.gif
I need: [item=fire runestone] [item=barbed tail]×15[item=pleco]×15 [item=dented iron gauntlets] [item=dented iron boots] [item=wisp fruit]×15[item=smoke gyre] [item=electric stingers]×15 [item=fan scorpion] [item=minor health potion]×11 [item=greatshell] [item=pretty pink arm bow][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty pink tail bow] Thank you to anyone who helps!
I need:
Fire Runestone
Barbed Tail ×15 Pleco ×15
Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Boots
Wisp Fruit ×15 Smoke Gyre
Electric Stingers ×15
Fan Scorpion
Minor Health Potion ×11
Greatshell
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow

Thank you to anyone who helps!
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 749 750