Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
All good! Safe traveling!
All good! Safe traveling!
lST75aq.png
May I request bloody arm bandages?

If not then I'll request the tertiary banescale skeletal genes

If not that then I will request the forum vista: Spectral Shroud :<

(I apologise if I did something wrong! I'm still new around here so I might have missed somethings.)

Thank you very much!
May I request bloody arm bandages?

If not then I'll request the tertiary banescale skeletal genes

If not that then I will request the forum vista: Spectral Shroud :<

(I apologise if I did something wrong! I'm still new around here so I might have missed somethings.)

Thank you very much!
hope everything goes well! may I grab this one[item=spectral duskflapper] and this one[item=infestation hound]? In the coliseum, these little guys never wanted to come home with me lol
hope everything goes well!

may I grab this one Spectral Duskflapper and this one Infestation Hound ?
In the coliseum, these little guys never wanted to come home with me lol
96535394.png 96376914.png 8XidJCJ.png
she/her
Active at FR 00~06
Wishlist
Subspecies-Opal Sculptures
Art Shop-WIP

I LOVE UNDERTIDES
Enjoy your traveling!!!
Enjoy your traveling!!!
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
may i please have [item=hulking greatowl] and [item=riptide clipper]
may i please have Hulking Greatowl and Riptide Clipper
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
Eeee, is it possible to get that Glassbound Solarvul? So pretty <333

Oooh, and that Permafrost Impaler?
Eeee, is it possible to get that Glassbound Solarvul? So pretty <333

Oooh, and that Permafrost Impaler?
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
Hope you enjoyed travelling! Could I request a stack of seafood please?
Hope you enjoyed travelling! Could I request a stack of seafood please?
BkLX97a.pngBkLX97a.png
*cracks knuckles* Whoo boy, there's quite a few of you! Here goes!

@Amordel Honeytummy incoming! (One of your requests was already taken, so I grabbed from your backup.)

@KneeThief Unfortunately I have no more Earth Runestones or Mirage Puffer Accents. Are there other items you'd like instead?

@Merge Another honeytummy heading out!

@PhoenixHallows He is indeed still available!

@dogstarlite Two for one today! They are definitely adorable. :3

@hawketh Unfortunately I am out of the Mechanical Destroyer familiar. Is there another you would like?

(Part 1!)
*cracks knuckles* Whoo boy, there's quite a few of you! Here goes!

@Amordel Honeytummy incoming! (One of your requests was already taken, so I grabbed from your backup.)

@KneeThief Unfortunately I have no more Earth Runestones or Mirage Puffer Accents. Are there other items you'd like instead?

@Merge Another honeytummy heading out!

@PhoenixHallows He is indeed still available!

@dogstarlite Two for one today! They are definitely adorable. :3

@hawketh Unfortunately I am out of the Mechanical Destroyer familiar. Is there another you would like?

(Part 1!)
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
May I have the Phantom and Weathered Gaoler genes then? ^^
May I have the Phantom and Weathered Gaoler genes then? ^^
4MdcPJR.png
@Ratovantany Unfortunately I am out of your requested turtle fam. Is there another I can grab for you?

@Gubyub Vlava is headed your way.

@MmmHowAboutNo Unfortunately I am out of the Earth Runestones. May I get you something else?

@Systematichaos Unfortunately I'm out of the Impaler. Would you like a different familiar?

@AncientHorizon Unfortunately someone has already requested that little dragon. I do have one other sibling from that hatch though if you'd like them! (Love the name idea, by the way!)

@Dragonflyz Sure thing, but please keep your requests to one post. Also, I don't know which familiar you mean by poodle moth.
@Ratovantany Unfortunately I am out of your requested turtle fam. Is there another I can grab for you?

@Gubyub Vlava is headed your way.

@MmmHowAboutNo Unfortunately I am out of the Earth Runestones. May I get you something else?

@Systematichaos Unfortunately I'm out of the Impaler. Would you like a different familiar?

@AncientHorizon Unfortunately someone has already requested that little dragon. I do have one other sibling from that hatch though if you'd like them! (Love the name idea, by the way!)

@Dragonflyz Sure thing, but please keep your requests to one post. Also, I don't know which familiar you mean by poodle moth.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_