Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
hello! could i perhaps get the sabrespine hunter familiar and frozen tunnel scene??
hello! could i perhaps get the sabrespine hunter familiar and frozen tunnel scene??
eyayah | art shop | LF art | doodle shop
Hi c:
May I get a Water Runestone, vial of tempered sight, and primrose mith?
Hi c:
May I get a Water Runestone, vial of tempered sight, and primrose mith?
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
2RzQvX4.png
Hi! Could I have a stack of insects, please? Thanks a ton <3
Hi! Could I have a stack of insects, please? Thanks a ton <3
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
[center][b][size=5]Hey all![/size][/b] [size=2]Happy Crystalline Gala! Sorry for the recent delay, I've been traveling quite a bit. All claims have been reset and everyone is welcome to make new requests! (Any requests made before this post count as last week's claims. You may make new requests now!)[/size] [b]Week 5 Notes:[/b][LIST] [*]There are over 30 new dragons available! [*]A new dragon pinglist was made last week for a subspecies of dragon called Honeytummies! There are three more of these dragons available in the hibden! [pinglist=19632] [/LIST] [size=2]Have a great day everyone! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @pinglist-15312 @pinglist-19632 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @novaliae Sure thing! Your kiddos are on their way! @AncientHorizon Certainly! Keep an eye on your crossroads! @AliceRowe No problem! They're all yours!
Hey all!

Happy Crystalline Gala!
Sorry for the recent delay, I've been traveling quite a bit.
All claims have been reset and everyone is welcome to make new requests!

(Any requests made before this post count as last week's claims.
You may make new requests now!)

Week 5 Notes:
  • There are over 30 new dragons available!
  • A new dragon pinglist was made last week for a subspecies of dragon called Honeytummies! There are three more of these dragons available in the hibden!

Have a great day everyone!

shadowmidsmall2.png

@Lore's Grotto @Lore's Grotto - Honeytummies

shadowmidsmall2.png

@novaliae Sure thing! Your kiddos are on their way!

@AncientHorizon Certainly! Keep an eye on your crossroads!

@AliceRowe No problem! They're all yours!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
I would love a stack of seafood and a paisley gene please!
I would love a stack of seafood and a paisley gene please!
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
Hello, I hope your Crystalline Gala is off to a good start! Could I get Gold Ore, and Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity? [item=Gold Ore] [item=Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity] Thank you :')
Hello, I hope your Crystalline Gala is off to a good start! Could I get Gold Ore, and Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity?

Gold Ore Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity

Thank you :')
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/10875.png[/img] And gray Slime!
10875.png
And gray Slime!
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
hello lore! happy crystalline gala! for this week, could I get: A stack of insects [item=flesh forager][item=deadwood strangler] [item=electric stingers] x15 [item=greatshell] [item=vista: ghostlight ruins][item=bloodstone beetle] and this baby: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92519257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/925193/92519257_350.png[/img][/url] thank you!! <3 backup special items: [item=scene: silk-strewn wreckage][item=skin: ruby webwing]
hello lore! happy crystalline gala!
for this week, could I get:
A stack of insects
Flesh Forager Deadwood Strangler
Electric Stingers x15 Greatshell
Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Bloodstone Beetle
and this baby:
92519257_350.png

thank you!! <3

backup special items:
Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage Skin: Ruby Webwing
90383876.png7mA8Wfu.pngde5tKw1.pngQwBJb5P.png
Hi there! Can I request 1 stack of insect type food, and then for hibden items, 1 water runestone and 1 raptorik warrior? (backup option if one is unavailable could be 10 beautiful barrens tiles)

Thank you!
Hi there! Can I request 1 stack of insect type food, and then for hibden items, 1 water runestone and 1 raptorik warrior? (backup option if one is unavailable could be 10 beautiful barrens tiles)

Thank you!
May I have a stack of meat, the Earth Runestone, the Mirage Puffer accent and the Amethyst King? ^^
May I have a stack of meat, the Earth Runestone, the Mirage Puffer accent and the Amethyst King? ^^
4MdcPJR.png