Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 239 240
Gz on the 500th dragon! \(^^)/

I sadly don't have any ideas for celebrating it, but still, it's a huge accomplishment!!!
Gz on the 500th dragon! \(^^)/

I sadly don't have any ideas for celebrating it, but still, it's a huge accomplishment!!!
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
hey, is Asane still looking for home? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92328681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/923287/92328681_350.png[/img][/url] I could make him a warrior! Btw could I donate some lower ven hibden stuff? Don't see better way to say thank you than helping other out ^^
hey, is Asane still looking for home?
92328681_350.png
I could make him a warrior!
Btw could I donate some lower ven hibden stuff? Don't see better way to say thank you than helping other out ^^
Hi Please can I have a longneck scrapper and a raptorik bladedancer? Thank you so much! :D
Hi Please can I have a longneck scrapper and a raptorik bladedancer? Thank you so much! :D
3a2eEFc.gif tumblr_inline_p3wmc2P01Y1tc3swm_540.png They/Them Wishlist Here!
Cheap HibDen Items HERE!
HibDen Dragon Sales Tab HERE!
Familiar Swap here

60eldD0.gif

Hello, can I grab a Sunny Sweetheart Bouquet and a Yellow sea slug cloak if still available? Thank you!
Hello, can I grab a Sunny Sweetheart Bouquet and a Yellow sea slug cloak if still available? Thank you!
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
Is https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93393801 still available?
Is https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93393801 still available?
woah what a gorgeous #500!! congrats! this thread has truly grown into something special :)

since you mentioned you were looking for a way to celebrate, a mini-raffle could be nice? something small-scale. you could sell tickets for, say, 1kt, and then use the proceeds to fund the grotto! as for what to raffle off, maybe more dragons, or perhaps something like a "hibden slot help", where the winner would get items to fill a certain number of their hibden slots?? this is just an idea though!!
woah what a gorgeous #500!! congrats! this thread has truly grown into something special :)

since you mentioned you were looking for a way to celebrate, a mini-raffle could be nice? something small-scale. you could sell tickets for, say, 1kt, and then use the proceeds to fund the grotto! as for what to raffle off, maybe more dragons, or perhaps something like a "hibden slot help", where the winner would get items to fill a certain number of their hibden slots?? this is just an idea though!!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Could I have a stack of insect food and your palefoot tadhop familar ?
Could I have a stack of insect food and your palefoot tadhop familar ?
:)
Hi! Can I request for these items please? [item=Springfoot Bilworper] and [item=Tattertail Bilworper] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] and [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] Thank you!!
Hi! Can I request for these items please?

Springfoot Bilworper and Tattertail Bilworper

Vial of Hypnotic Sight and Swallowtail Buttersnake

Thank you!!
Hello, and thank you for doing this! Here is what I would like:

From familiars: wetland unicorn and mossy cerdae

For hibden: pretty pink neck bow, and fennec kitsune if you have one, or if not then an ice rune

From special event: lakelight weaver and rosy lake cormorant

Thanks again!
Hello, and thank you for doing this! Here is what I would like:

From familiars: wetland unicorn and mossy cerdae

For hibden: pretty pink neck bow, and fennec kitsune if you have one, or if not then an ice rune

From special event: lakelight weaver and rosy lake cormorant

Thanks again!
@rebelcoelacanth Hey there, I'll need a link to the dragon you're interested in. :3

@PaperStar Unfortunately Grave has already been adopted. I believe one of their siblings may still be available?

@novaliae They are, but you'll need to give me a name for them before I can send them to you.

@DragonCloudBurst Hmm, a raffle could be a lot of fun. I'll give it a thought!
@rebelcoelacanth Hey there, I'll need a link to the dragon you're interested in. :3

@PaperStar Unfortunately Grave has already been adopted. I believe one of their siblings may still be available?

@novaliae They are, but you'll need to give me a name for them before I can send them to you.

@DragonCloudBurst Hmm, a raffle could be a lot of fun. I'll give it a thought!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 239 240