Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 219 220
Hi !! I'd like some insects please !! Familiars: [item=rosaline strangler][item=nightmare] [indent][i]Backup:[/i] [item=featherfoot spingy][item=stormcloud harpy][/indent] Hib Den: [item=forest green wing wraps][item=forest green tail wrap] [indent][i]Backup:[/i] [item=greenroot janustrap][item=grey slime] x2[/indent] Specialty: [item=skin: steam gyre][item=secondary gene: morph] [indent][i]Backup:[/i] [item=scroll of renaming][/indent]
Hi !! I'd like some insects please !!

Familiars:
Rosaline Strangler Nightmare
Backup:
Featherfoot Spingy Stormcloud Harpy

Hib Den:
Forest Green Wing Wraps Forest Green Tail Wrap
Backup:
Greenroot Janustrap Grey Slime x2

Specialty:
Skin: Steam Gyre Secondary Gene: Morph
Backup:
Scroll of Renaming
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler
sFMScix.pngK3S42IV.png
EjGBJB6.png
@Lallyhop Item donations are always open. You can send anything without needing to ask. :3

@ShigureNatsu Aww, Aluino! I'm so glad to see him get adopted. And Welcome to the Game!

@NeoError404 Unfortunately I am out of the Sweetheart Basket. Can I get you something else instead? And normally I have Scrolls of Renaming but I'm out at the moment, sorry about that!

@amumew You sure may! Nath is headed your way!
@Lallyhop Item donations are always open. You can send anything without needing to ask. :3

@ShigureNatsu Aww, Aluino! I'm so glad to see him get adopted. And Welcome to the Game!

@NeoError404 Unfortunately I am out of the Sweetheart Basket. Can I get you something else instead? And normally I have Scrolls of Renaming but I'm out at the moment, sorry about that!

@amumew You sure may! Nath is headed your way!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Howdy! Is it alright if I adopt this boyo? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91879417][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918795/91879417_350.png[/img][/url]
Howdy! Is it alright if I adopt this boyo?

91879417_350.png
kondoggu.jpg
@loreshark

No worries about the Sweetheart Basket! Can I have the secondary gene: Paisley, then? :3
@loreshark

No worries about the Sweetheart Basket! Can I have the secondary gene: Paisley, then? :3
MuAIaYM.png
@ViolentGiraffes Absolutely! He's headed your way!

@NeoError404 Sure thing!
@ViolentGiraffes Absolutely! He's headed your way!

@NeoError404 Sure thing!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Hello! May I please adopt: [item=sprangyroo] and [item=fungi sage]? edit: oh and also! May I have hibden items: [item=bell goat] and x14 [item=forester squirrel]
Hello! May I please adopt:
Sprangyroo and Fungi Sage ?

edit: oh and also! May I have hibden items:
Bell Goat and x14 Forester Squirrel
@Tangara Can do!
@Tangara Can do!
@NeoError404 bonus sweetheart basket coming your way from my stash!
@NeoError404 bonus sweetheart basket coming your way from my stash!
Hello! Can I please have a lilyfowl and Goliath mountain beetle? thank you!
Hello! Can I please have a lilyfowl and Goliath mountain beetle? thank you!
Happy Trickmurk!

May I get:

1 stack of Insects
Hulking greatowl and Quillrunner

Thank you so much as always!
Happy Trickmurk!

May I get:

1 stack of Insects
Hulking greatowl and Quillrunner

Thank you so much as always!
5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.gifo9GbwME.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 219 220