Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] drawing now
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32
@AlmightyAmu
Thank you! You can never have too many cookie recopies:-)
@AlmightyAmu
Thank you! You can never have too many cookie recopies:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis yes i am indeed creative with insults and i thought it worth reminding you that im her sister because well its hilarious
@Voronwis yes i am indeed creative with insults and i thought it worth reminding you that im her sister because well its hilarious
Happy Birthday! I'd like to enter the raffle, and so have some lame puns. How was Rome split in two? With a pair of Ceasars. I did a theatrical performance on puns. It was a play on words. I bet the person who created the door knocker won a Nobel prize. I couldn’t remember how to throw a boomerang but it came back to me. I could go on all day, but I should probably stop now. [emoji=coatl tongue]
Happy Birthday! I'd like to enter the raffle, and so have some lame puns.

How was Rome split in two? With a pair of Ceasars.
I did a theatrical performance on puns. It was a play on words.
I bet the person who created the door knocker won a Nobel prize.
I couldn’t remember how to throw a boomerang but it came back to me.

I could go on all day, but I should probably stop now.
He/Him, Hufflepuff, Panromantic. FR+3.
@GayKitsune
Thank you!
*snorts* I love lame puns! ...Nobel prize...*snerks*
@GayKitsune
Thank you!
*snorts* I love lame puns! ...Nobel prize...*snerks*
Hello! I don't know if this will count, but I can tell you about something really cool?

I'm a big fan of Supergirl (the TV show and the hero) and a bunch of people from the fandom for a particular ship got together and created a fanworks magazine. Last year they made the first volume that was just artwork of the ship, and it made $6500+ that was then donated to The Trevor Project, a charity that helps homeless/ disadvantaged LGBTQA+ youth!!

This year, the volume they are putting together is going to include some written work as well. And out of 70 applicants for the writing position, I was chosen as one of six authors!!!! :DDD I'm so very excited! We're splitting the profits between The Trevor Project and the Transgender Law Center this time, so I get to make a story for a ship/fandom that I ADORE and donate to some pretty great charities!! Plus, we'll be gifting copies to the actresses that play the characters in our ship and I'm super jazzed that they'll get to read something that I wrote. AHHH

So happy birthday, I hope my good news brings you some cheer! :D
Hello! I don't know if this will count, but I can tell you about something really cool?

I'm a big fan of Supergirl (the TV show and the hero) and a bunch of people from the fandom for a particular ship got together and created a fanworks magazine. Last year they made the first volume that was just artwork of the ship, and it made $6500+ that was then donated to The Trevor Project, a charity that helps homeless/ disadvantaged LGBTQA+ youth!!

This year, the volume they are putting together is going to include some written work as well. And out of 70 applicants for the writing position, I was chosen as one of six authors!!!! :DDD I'm so very excited! We're splitting the profits between The Trevor Project and the Transgender Law Center this time, so I get to make a story for a ship/fandom that I ADORE and donate to some pretty great charities!! Plus, we'll be gifting copies to the actresses that play the characters in our ship and I'm super jazzed that they'll get to read something that I wrote. AHHH

So happy birthday, I hope my good news brings you some cheer! :D
6xTBbgI.png
@contagioushazard Oh, but, wow! That's something to be proud of. Congrats![emoji=firework]
@contagioushazard
Oh, but, wow! That's something to be proud of. Congrats!
enter! ever heard of odd1sout? I think he's my fav youtuber UwU
enter! ever heard of odd1sout? I think he's my fav youtuber UwU
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3071574/1#post_49415734

Check out my art shop^^
One Punch man is a greaaaaaaaaaat show but I'm sad that I got to it so soon cuz there's only 1 season ;u;
One Punch man is a greaaaaaaaaaat show but I'm sad that I got to it so soon cuz there's only 1 season ;u;
wow there are already so many posts and It's only been a day, right? Side note: the CGI death note on that one show really scares me he just looks so real.....
wow there are already so many posts and It's only been a day, right? Side note: the CGI death note on that one show really scares me he just looks so real.....
TjHSR6r.gif
c8a92ff0-b106-11e9-8fbf-15144b5416fd.gif

CE9WWvL.png
hwehehehe I'm in class rn and supposed to be taking a test but I'm done sooooo howdy everyone, hows it going?
hwehehehe I'm in class rn and supposed to be taking a test but I'm done sooooo howdy everyone, hows it going?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32