Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Enkil's YearLong Xmas Raffle - Drawing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Everything through here has been recorded.
I'm so glad that you guys have decided to join in!
Everything through here has been recorded.
I'm so glad that you guys have decided to join in!
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Enkil

Are you available for melts?
@Enkil

Are you available for melts?
tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif
Bump!
Bump!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@DivineLucious
Right now, no. At the moment, I am only melting/brewing for myself. All the materials for Brewing that get sent in are going straight into the Vault for when I start brewing for the raffle.

In other news! I have recorded tickets for things sent in today as well as bumps. My internet cooperated long enough for me to toss up a few more of the current prizes There are still more and several of the packs already listed will be added to.
@DivineLucious
Right now, no. At the moment, I am only melting/brewing for myself. All the materials for Brewing that get sent in are going straight into the Vault for when I start brewing for the raffle.

In other news! I have recorded tickets for things sent in today as well as bumps. My internet cooperated long enough for me to toss up a few more of the current prizes There are still more and several of the packs already listed will be added to.
@IndineWestepa

Bump ~
@IndineWestepa

Bump ~
Update: All tickets recorded through here. I have also added more of the prizes. The prizes will be updated frequently. I will ping those currently participating if there is a big update in the prizes.
After the Jamboree is over, I'll be back to working on leveling the current adult prize dragons. Most of them who have levels have not had their stat points allotted. The exception to this is Boreas.
Update: All tickets recorded through here. I have also added more of the prizes. The prizes will be updated frequently. I will ping those currently participating if there is a big update in the prizes.
After the Jamboree is over, I'll be back to working on leveling the current adult prize dragons. Most of them who have levels have not had their stat points allotted. The exception to this is Boreas.
More of the prizes have been put up now. There are still more to come!
More of the prizes have been put up now. There are still more to come!
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump tickets recorded.

Brenden is back from his leveling vacation! He is now up to level 15.
Keep an eye out. Our Wind dragon will be added to the lineup soon!
Bump tickets recorded.

Brenden is back from his leveling vacation! He is now up to level 15.
Keep an eye out. Our Wind dragon will be added to the lineup soon!
@Enkil

wrt item ticket values--you are using day-by-day LAH this time, rather than going by DI's pricelist?
@Enkil

wrt item ticket values--you are using day-by-day LAH this time, rather than going by DI's pricelist?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80