Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Tea Party Scrying Challenge
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@idlewildly

Tysm for the mention! Appreciate it <3
@idlewildly

Tysm for the mention! Appreciate it <3
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Thanks for the mention :o
Thanks for the mention :o
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@idlewildly Thank you so much for the mention! It’s really kind of you to do that~
@idlewildly Thank you so much for the mention! It’s really kind of you to do that~
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@idlewildly Thank you very much for the mention! [emoji=heart]
@idlewildly

Thank you very much for the mention!
mQLcOcR.png
hahahahaha honorable mention!! :P :P :P

that made me so happy and laugh when i saw myself pinged..

thank you all who judged and competed!
hahahahaha honorable mention!! :P :P :P

that made me so happy and laugh when i saw myself pinged..

thank you all who judged and competed!
BPpOUJu.png
Yay! Thanks for selecting my fella Forge as a winner, and congrats to everyone else too!
Yay! Thanks for selecting my fella Forge as a winner, and congrats to everyone else too!
@idlewildly Thank you for the mention! [emoji=guardian happy] Rikimaru looks amazing! [emoji=blue star]
@idlewildly

Thank you for the mention! Rikimaru looks amazing!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@hawchoo

Please add me to the perma pinglist for Scrying challenges! This is something I would love to do but was too shy to this time (Alice in wonderland is not my forte :<)

If I'm allowed to, I would also love to write a little passage/vignette for the scries I make.
@hawchoo

Please add me to the perma pinglist for Scrying challenges! This is something I would love to do but was too shy to this time (Alice in wonderland is not my forte :<)

If I'm allowed to, I would also love to write a little passage/vignette for the scries I make.
She/her
FR time +2
Bird nerd/aspiring ornitholoigst, general lover of all animals except jellyfish, wildlife bio major + art hobbyist and writer. I dabble in a bit of everything!
Congrats to the winners! I wish I'd entered on more than the last two days, but I thought I'd be too busy...or maybe I was just lazy...but I got into it at the end at least!
Congrats to the winners! I wish I'd entered on more than the last two days, but I thought I'd be too busy...or maybe I was just lazy...but I got into it at the end at least!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@/idlewildly thanks for the shoutout!! :'00
@/idlewildly thanks for the shoutout!! :'00
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47