Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | light egg GIVEAWAY (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Can I please enter please?
I just like having beautiful dragons, in all honesty :)
Can I please enter please?
I just like having beautiful dragons, in all honesty :)
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Hey, I'd love to enter. (My favorite part of FR is being able to collect nice dragons!)
Hey, I'd love to enter. (My favorite part of FR is being able to collect nice dragons!)
p90ZPZ1.png
I'd like to enter!

I really like the amazing variety of things you can find on this site, from dragon combinations to random chance in the Coli. This game is so fun!
I'd like to enter!

I really like the amazing variety of things you can find on this site, from dragon combinations to random chance in the Coli. This game is so fun!
I would love to enter please. I am new to this and cant see how to copy my favourite on this page. Sorry!
I would love to enter please. I am new to this and cant see how to copy my favourite on this page. Sorry!
I would like to enter please. Here is one of my many favourite wildaws: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2463743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24638/2463743_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would like to enter please.

Here is one of my many favourite wildaws:

2463743_350.png
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I love the Community!
I love the Community!
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.png[img][/img]fIpwgQJ.png
I would love to enter. And this giveaway is one of the things that hooked me on FR when I started - the wonderful, generous community I found here. :)
I would love to enter. And this giveaway is one of the things that hooked me on FR when I started - the wonderful, generous community I found here. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
entries are now CLOSED as of 15:40pm FR time. posts after this one won't be included into the giveaway. results to come in a few hours!

thank you so much to everyone entering. reading your positivity and seeing your favourite dergs has really made a bad weekend less awful for me. <3
entries are now CLOSED as of 15:40pm FR time. posts after this one won't be included into the giveaway. results to come in a few hours!

thank you so much to everyone entering. reading your positivity and seeing your favourite dergs has really made a bad weekend less awful for me. <3
drag.png
I'd love to enter, thanks for hosting this! A fave derg is hard-- I love all my dergs! But here's one of my best bois-- a ridiculous noodle called Aberrancy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35721773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357218/35721773_350.png[/img] [/url] He's just a fodder save from when I was new, but I love him all the same :D
I'd love to enter, thanks for hosting this!
A fave derg is hard-- I love all my dergs! But here's one of my best bois-- a ridiculous noodle called Aberrancy.

35721773_350.png

He's just a fodder save from when I was new, but I love him all the same :D

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
RESULTS ARE IN!! ask for recording of the drawing if you want ^^

1st: @dragonlover1234 - winner of light egg!

2nd: @Nekokitty813 - winner of tigerlily apparel!

7 winner of familiars: @Zytorian, @Persimmon31, @ProbablySkeletor, @Wylin, @Infinity14, @Zaelium, @Solcie

congrats :D! i will be sending your prizes via PM now!
RESULTS ARE IN!! ask for recording of the drawing if you want ^^

1st: @dragonlover1234 - winner of light egg!

2nd: @Nekokitty813 - winner of tigerlily apparel!

7 winner of familiars: @Zytorian, @Persimmon31, @ProbablySkeletor, @Wylin, @Infinity14, @Zaelium, @Solcie

congrats :D! i will be sending your prizes via PM now!
drag.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16