Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 161
@Dracana My apologies but the rules section of our Grinding section was updated to help with time and demand. There are currently too many slots occupied to take another order at this time but I could place you on a Pinglist so you're notified when enough slots are available. [quote name="Catrisa" date="2019-02-28 17:44:10" ][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LmBKFSu.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Qm0vrw6.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/mxg9VA9.png[/img][/center] [size=4][LIST] [*][size=4]Due to the number of orders received only four will be accepted for each waiting list. Please don't submit an order unless there's enough slots open for your grinding type.[/size][/quote]
@Dracana
My apologies but the rules section of our Grinding section was updated to help with time and demand. There are currently too many slots occupied to take another order at this time but I could place you on a Pinglist so you're notified when enough slots are available.
Catrisa wrote on 2019-02-28 17:44:10:
LmBKFSu.pngQm0vrw6.pngmxg9VA9.png

• Due to the number of orders received only four will be accepted for each waiting list. Please don't submit an order unless there's enough slots open for your grinding type.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa

Oof, sorry bout that and yes please I'd love to be on the pinglist ^^
@Catrisa

Oof, sorry bout that and yes please I'd love to be on the pinglist ^^
@Dracana
It's ok, it was a recent update so I'm not surprised ^^' In any case I'll place you on the Pinglist straight away.
@Dracana
It's ok, it was a recent update so I'm not surprised ^^' In any case I'll place you on the Pinglist straight away.
Update- All Adult dergs in the Hatchery Bred section will be sold for fodder price after roll over today! This is being done to make room for more hatchlings so please drop by and give them a look while they're still free :D
Update- All Adult dergs in the Hatchery Bred section will be sold for fodder price after roll over today! This is being done to make room for more hatchlings so please drop by and give them a look while they're still free :D
@Catrisa may i pls be added to the coli slot pinglist as well?? :D tysm <3
@Catrisa may i pls be added to the coli slot pinglist as well?? :D tysm <3
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
@Catrisa

Hey, i'd like to cancel my current order for the 2 hour grind in Boreal Woods, but i'd like to also be added to the pinglist for available slots again, if that's alright-
I'm sorry for any trouble!
@Catrisa

Hey, i'd like to cancel my current order for the 2 hour grind in Boreal Woods, but i'd like to also be added to the pinglist for available slots again, if that's alright-
I'm sorry for any trouble!
Update- School and life is starting to catch up with me so I'll be editing the amount of time I'm able to grind for people. We'll also be hiring for certain sections after making rules for what's expected and what happens when rules are followed or broken.

@HopeBagels
Sounds great, what Coli Grinding slots would you like to be pinged for?

@Jenshy
Due to real life situations and requirements I'm unable to grind for you in the Coli. I do apologize but I'll need to cancel your current orders so I can keep up with real life issues at the moment. I'll also be adjusting Coliseum Grinding rules to prevent this from happening in the future and we'll hire people in the future as well.
Update- School and life is starting to catch up with me so I'll be editing the amount of time I'm able to grind for people. We'll also be hiring for certain sections after making rules for what's expected and what happens when rules are followed or broken.

@HopeBagels
Sounds great, what Coli Grinding slots would you like to be pinged for?

@Jenshy
Due to real life situations and requirements I'm unable to grind for you in the Coli. I do apologize but I'll need to cancel your current orders so I can keep up with real life issues at the moment. I'll also be adjusting Coliseum Grinding rules to prevent this from happening in the future and we'll hire people in the future as well.
@Catrisa

I'd like to be pinged for Normal Grinding + Festival Drops, please
@Catrisa

I'd like to be pinged for Normal Grinding + Festival Drops, please
@Catrisa
Ah, it's okay of course, real life takes the priority. I'd like to enter the ping list for future slots though, thank you!
@Catrisa
Ah, it's okay of course, real life takes the priority. I'd like to enter the ping list for future slots though, thank you!
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
@Jenshy
Sounds good, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I thank you for your understanding.
@Jenshy
Sounds good, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I thank you for your understanding.
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 161