Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | What do you hoard? Itsss back!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DuskofDawn12

All the bones! Any kind of bones/bone looking thing!

Moth-eaten Mith Doll things like this! Ill provide a better group when i can!

Thank you so much!
@DuskofDawn12

All the bones! Any kind of bones/bone looking thing!

Moth-eaten Mith Doll things like this! Ill provide a better group when i can!

Thank you so much!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@DarkestNightfall yep! I have some of those Moth Dolls, I'll send it now!

Edit: I actually only have like 8 lol
@DarkestNightfall yep! I have some of those Moth Dolls, I'll send it now!

Edit: I actually only have like 8 lol
@Myndris Uhh maybe another day, I've got one, but heh heh I'll save it for you when you have 9999 smirches.
@guppie okay, I'll send some apparel over
@FireHeartSong what sort of crows??
@Kiazna how about uhh some random materials? since I didnt... have like a lot of food
@ladybirb Sorry sadly I don't have any...
@MisterArtist what sort of coats??
@BigNastySugar I've only got the uh food sort flowers? Do you mean those?
@Self okay...
@FrogTea Okay, sending
@xxDoxxie Uh sadly I don't have those, like I didn't even obtain one of it yet...
@Myndris Uhh maybe another day, I've got one, but heh heh I'll save it for you when you have 9999 smirches.
@guppie okay, I'll send some apparel over
@FireHeartSong what sort of crows??
@Kiazna how about uhh some random materials? since I didnt... have like a lot of food
@ladybirb Sorry sadly I don't have any...
@MisterArtist what sort of coats??
@BigNastySugar I've only got the uh food sort flowers? Do you mean those?
@Self okay...
@FrogTea Okay, sending
@xxDoxxie Uh sadly I don't have those, like I didn't even obtain one of it yet...
Some coli skin would be great. Im actualy trying ro get them atm so you could save me quite a bit of time
@DuskofDawn12
Some coli skin would be great. Im actualy trying ro get them atm so you could save me quite a bit of time
@DuskofDawn12
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@DuskofDawn12 Yeah! That’s exactly what I mean. Any kind of flower, but especially the food kind.
@DuskofDawn12 Yeah! That’s exactly what I mean. Any kind of flower, but especially the food kind.
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
@DuskofDawn12 any coats! Mage coats aviator coats cloaks capes....just them loooong overgarments!
@DuskofDawn12 any coats! Mage coats aviator coats cloaks capes....just them loooong overgarments!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@DuskofDawn12 Crow food items and death/stormseekers. [item=crow][item=bleeding heart crow][item=leucistic crow]
@DuskofDawn12
Crow food items and death/stormseekers.
Crow Bleeding Heart Crow Leucistic Crow
uDWJxnb.png
@DuskofDawn12 Well I am trying to complete my bestiary and there are a lot of upper coli familiars I do not have
@DuskofDawn12 Well I am trying to complete my bestiary and there are a lot of upper coli familiars I do not have
@DuskofDawn12, I hoard plushies and dolls...I love them so much, in real life too, I have loads of stuffed animals!!
@DuskofDawn12, I hoard plushies and dolls...I love them so much, in real life too, I have loads of stuffed animals!!
mn0cX9u.gif
@GoblinQueen72 hm i cant list out the fams i have all that i have spare i guess you could check my cgffs (free fam service)
@GoblinQueen72 hm i cant list out the fams i have all that i have spare i guess you could check my cgffs (free fam service)
1 2 3 4 5 6