Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | "ARK" Raffle Planning/Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MissNevermind
Sweet! I'll send the dragon over :)
@MissNevermind
Sweet! I'll send the dragon over :)
an5nAto.png
@Xotik
I was told you let you know if I needed help? Well, I might. Let's see :)

Right now it's mostly set up and waiting for the badges to be done before I open the donations/earn tickets thread.

Once we get to that we'll have badges and stuff, so you could toss one in your sig!

Also right now users who can level dragons can do that. I'll give tickets for that too (on front post).

Just let me know what you want to do!
@Xotik
I was told you let you know if I needed help? Well, I might. Let's see :)

Right now it's mostly set up and waiting for the badges to be done before I open the donations/earn tickets thread.

Once we get to that we'll have badges and stuff, so you could toss one in your sig!

Also right now users who can level dragons can do that. I'll give tickets for that too (on front post).

Just let me know what you want to do!
an5nAto.png
@TempestOfStorm

I have plenty of stuff I can donate for prizes if you need that.
I've got time to train, do you want me training a specific dragon? Or do you need some pretty ones donated to the cause? (Not sure if they're prizes or just fodder for money for the cause)

Once the raffle is at the point of needing to be promoted, I'm on a few different flight discords, I can advertise it there, and here in Arcane too.
@TempestOfStorm

I have plenty of stuff I can donate for prizes if you need that.
I've got time to train, do you want me training a specific dragon? Or do you need some pretty ones donated to the cause? (Not sure if they're prizes or just fodder for money for the cause)

Once the raffle is at the point of needing to be promoted, I'm on a few different flight discords, I can advertise it there, and here in Arcane too.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik
Donations would be much appreciated! Just not yet, I kinda want to keep things more organized. I can send you a ping when I set up the thread :)

I'm hoping to have some for prizes! If you have dragons too that you think would make nice prizes that you don't want, feel free to level one of those to 'donate.' I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise, I have one in mind if you want :)

And awesome! Sounds like it'll be great. Thanks!
@Xotik
Donations would be much appreciated! Just not yet, I kinda want to keep things more organized. I can send you a ping when I set up the thread :)

I'm hoping to have some for prizes! If you have dragons too that you think would make nice prizes that you don't want, feel free to level one of those to 'donate.' I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise, I have one in mind if you want :)

And awesome! Sounds like it'll be great. Thanks!
an5nAto.png
@TempestOfStorm

I've got these in this tab

Rareish color combos, and the 4 gen1s. If you wanna pick one, or leave it up to me - either way. When do you want it to 25? Just so I know where my timeline needs to lie.
@TempestOfStorm

I've got these in this tab

Rareish color combos, and the 4 gen1s. If you wanna pick one, or leave it up to me - either way. When do you want it to 25? Just so I know where my timeline needs to lie.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik Oooh, I think he would be fairly popular (although I have no dragon tastes haha): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48186537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481866/48186537_350.png[/img] [/url] Unfortunately, I don't have a particular date in mind. Whenever Macchi is done with the badges, I will open up the donations and keep that open for at least 2 weeks. I think I want the raffle to run for about 3 weeks to a month. So as long as the dragon is 25 by the drawing, all is good. I wish I could give you a more specific date, but I'm a little [emoji=guardian confused] right now ha ha.
@Xotik
Oooh, I think he would be fairly popular (although I have no dragon tastes haha):

48186537_350.png

Unfortunately, I don't have a particular date in mind. Whenever Macchi is done with the badges, I will open up the donations and keep that open for at least 2 weeks. I think I want the raffle to run for about 3 weeks to a month. So as long as the dragon is 25 by the drawing, all is good. I wish I could give you a more specific date, but I'm a little right now ha ha.
an5nAto.png
@TempestOfStorm
Alright! I'll start working on him then.
That's more time than I thought you were going to say, so that's good xD

And yeah, please ping me for the donation thread. Do you have any ideas on what type of stuff you want donated?
@TempestOfStorm
Alright! I'll start working on him then.
That's more time than I thought you were going to say, so that's good xD

And yeah, please ping me for the donation thread. Do you have any ideas on what type of stuff you want donated?
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik 'Typical' Raffle stuff. Eggs, apparel, familiars, baldwin mats and 'crafted' stuff... 'common' prizes and 'rarer' prizes. Dragons, lore writing, art writing. I was thinking of building some Hibernal Den packs too. I want a wide mix of stuff so that most people could find something they want. Just about anything, really, that would have value to someone. [emoji=guardian tongue] (also, totally unrelated, but I love your little fishtank)
@Xotik
'Typical' Raffle stuff. Eggs, apparel, familiars, baldwin mats and 'crafted' stuff... 'common' prizes and 'rarer' prizes. Dragons, lore writing, art writing. I was thinking of building some Hibernal Den packs too. I want a wide mix of stuff so that most people could find something they want. Just about anything, really, that would have value to someone.

(also, totally unrelated, but I love your little fishtank)
an5nAto.png
@TempestOfStorm I've got boatloads of den stuff, so I can definitely donate that. I've got some old fest chests, some old fest skins if you want those. I do moodboards, so I could offer a few of those if that's something you want to offer. Also apparel and fams up the wazoo. Thanks! I've got a ladybug tank too! I got them from the Library adopt shop. [img]https://imgur.com/slNga4G.gif[/img][img]https://imgur.com/idJJJKJ.gif[/img]
@TempestOfStorm
I've got boatloads of den stuff, so I can definitely donate that. I've got some old fest chests, some old fest skins if you want those. I do moodboards, so I could offer a few of those if that's something you want to offer. Also apparel and fams up the wazoo.

Thanks! I've got a ladybug tank too! I got them from the Library adopt shop.
slNga4G.gifidJJJKJ.gif
ADb9Vnz.png
@TempestofStorm
I can level a dragon!
@TempestofStorm
I can level a dragon!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10