Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] drawing now
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Voronwis
Would you add me to your pinglist?

You have dragonlover1003, but not me - dragonlover1234.
thanks... don't want to miss out on the fun !
@Voronwis
Would you add me to your pinglist?

You have dragonlover1003, but not me - dragonlover1234.
thanks... don't want to miss out on the fun !
@Voronwis

You want a cool website? Here is a cool website for an entry:

[WARNING WARNING WARNING]
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF FLASHING LIGHTS, GIFS OR LOUD NOISES WILL HURT YOU. IT'S NOT A JUMPSCARE IT'S JUST BRIGHT AND THERE'S MUSIC.

https://omfgdogs.com/
@Voronwis

You want a cool website? Here is a cool website for an entry:

[WARNING WARNING WARNING]
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF FLASHING LIGHTS, GIFS OR LOUD NOISES WILL HURT YOU. IT'S NOT A JUMPSCARE IT'S JUST BRIGHT AND THERE'S MUSIC.

https://omfgdogs.com/
F0Iv7QW.png8SmouTZ.png
Everybody, thank you for entering this little raffle. And thank you for all the good wishes and all the awesome stuff you shared with me. Truly this place is blessed to have so much lovely people around. I've always said and will say again- dragon people are the best people! @Crowfolly @Smeen @lionqueen106 @Xionahri @Hoboraptor @IronPen @WiggyCat @Zikta @Nyo @VolcanicThunder @Usnavi @HeroicCaster @MeiMae @FloralFerret @Aerazura @Dantex @seige @Porpentina @BloodGem @Thatstrangeteen @SeiyreSlash @Saskiany @InfectedWolf @Aeteni @dragonlover1234 @xxDoxxie @SpaceCrab @Alanon @StormCaleum @Bluerose464 @Ashersasser @Aquatic @FallenAngel @SeeTheStars @AutumnNiche @Zytorian @BigNastySugar @Kamei @CelestialFyre @Laurie @huntingroxgirl1 @lovebite @FallenAngel @Scared @Hibiscius @KannaChi @Mayanaz @MoonSun18 @GalaPyre @Larkfin @Guppies27 @PricklyGoose @Saraceaser @Iniga @Bronzewing @FrogTea @Neoncherry64 @SirenMoons @Acapella @ContemplatingPie @TwilightStars @Dragonsmyguy @VmprKitty @Wizardling @KatsuQuartz5 @HttpMultifandoms @RineBary @Meadbhb @AstralDragons @Petall @Veridium @ToasterOnTop @Mstrashprincess @CobaltViper @Victorzies @DusterFox @SoukokuCanon @KnightYumi @Chou @Gaia @YanderePower @Nightsorrow @Asphoxia @Vinyamar @Tymbs @Creativewizzkid @XxSwiftwaterxX @xoThanatos @Embyrs @Puddletail @Xenophilic @G0NE @HONL @PossessedBirb @Byggden @SunScientist @Crimsonpixie @Rivertyl @YaoWang @GriffonLover @lapras131 @Kindling @Lavr @Biminy @Nostalgicgalaxy @Ketchalin @StarGatherer @Feyachii @Mageoflight @CyberDeer @Pressia @BeckAlistiere @StarryNightWolf @EmeraldGirl @SweetNightmares7 @GloryEternal @Galot @AmyWang @Niernen @SilverDeath @Archimedess @Ender8899 @jackferrara @dragonfairy1034 @BottledLightning @ArkOneThree @ShadeytheDragon @LunaTenebrisFlos @Polkdotastronaut @DuskUnspoken @Galaxanova @Doppler @Bakugannvgims @Daviel And now- the winners. Remember if you decide to hatch the egg, please show it to everybody. I don't know about the rest, but I'm DYING to see what's in those eggsies! @YanderePower [emoji=firework]Congratulations![emoji=firework] You're taking the [item=unhatched fire egg] @prettykitty426 [emoji=firework]Congratulations![emoji=firework] You're taking the [item=unhatched plague egg] @Dictatorpickles [emoji=firework]Congratulations![emoji=firework] You're taking the first [item=unhatched wind egg] @Deramadus [emoji=firework]Congratulations![emoji=firework] You're taking the second[item=unhatched wind egg] @Oramis [emoji=firework]Congratulations![emoji=firework] You're taking [item=unhatched ice egg] @Zerologist [emoji=firework]Congratulations![emoji=firework] You're taking the first [item=unhatched nature egg] @Moonchild42 [emoji=firework]Congratulations![emoji=firework] You're taking the second[item=unhatched nature egg]
Everybody, thank you for entering this little raffle. And thank you for all the good wishes and all the awesome stuff you shared with me. Truly this place is blessed to have so much lovely people around. I've always said and will say again- dragon people are the best people!

@Crowfolly @Smeen @lionqueen106 @Xionahri @Hoboraptor @IronPen @WiggyCat
@Zikta @Nyo @VolcanicThunder @Usnavi @HeroicCaster @MeiMae @FloralFerret
@Aerazura @Dantex @seige @Porpentina @BloodGem @Thatstrangeteen
@SeiyreSlash @Saskiany @InfectedWolf @Aeteni @dragonlover1234 @xxDoxxie
@SpaceCrab @Alanon @StormCaleum @Bluerose464 @Ashersasser @Aquatic @FallenAngel @SeeTheStars @AutumnNiche @Zytorian @BigNastySugar @Kamei @CelestialFyre @Laurie @huntingroxgirl1 @lovebite @FallenAngel @Scared @Hibiscius @KannaChi @Mayanaz @MoonSun18 @GalaPyre
@Larkfin @Guppies27 @PricklyGoose @Saraceaser @Iniga @Bronzewing
@FrogTea @Neoncherry64 @SirenMoons @Acapella @ContemplatingPie
@TwilightStars @Dragonsmyguy @VmprKitty @Wizardling @KatsuQuartz5
@HttpMultifandoms @RineBary @Meadbhb @AstralDragons
@Petall @Veridium @ToasterOnTop @Mstrashprincess @CobaltViper
@Victorzies @DusterFox @SoukokuCanon @KnightYumi @Chou @Gaia @YanderePower @Nightsorrow @Asphoxia @Vinyamar @Tymbs
@Creativewizzkid @XxSwiftwaterxX @xoThanatos @Embyrs @Puddletail
@Xenophilic @G0NE @HONL @PossessedBirb @Byggden @SunScientist
@Crimsonpixie @Rivertyl @YaoWang @GriffonLover @lapras131 @Kindling
@Lavr @Biminy @Nostalgicgalaxy @Ketchalin @StarGatherer @Feyachii
@Mageoflight @CyberDeer @Pressia @BeckAlistiere @StarryNightWolf
@EmeraldGirl @SweetNightmares7 @GloryEternal @Galot @AmyWang @Niernen
@SilverDeath @Archimedess @Ender8899 @jackferrara @dragonfairy1034 @BottledLightning @ArkOneThree @ShadeytheDragon
@LunaTenebrisFlos @Polkdotastronaut @DuskUnspoken
@Galaxanova @Doppler @Bakugannvgims @Daviel

And now- the winners. Remember if you decide to hatch the egg, please show it to everybody. I don't know about the rest, but I'm DYING to see what's in those eggsies!

@YanderePower Congratulations! You're taking the Unhatched Fire Egg

@prettykitty426 Congratulations! You're taking the Unhatched Plague Egg

@Dictatorpickles Congratulations! You're taking the first Unhatched Wind Egg

@Deramadus Congratulations! You're taking the second Unhatched Wind Egg

@Oramis Congratulations! You're taking Unhatched Ice Egg

@Zerologist Congratulations! You're taking the first Unhatched Nature Egg

@Moonchild42 Congratulations! You're taking the second Unhatched Nature Egg
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
yeeettt , congrats~!
yeeettt , congrats~!
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
congrats to the winners!!
congrats to the winners!!
Lichtdrache.gif
Congratz!

@Oramis that is truely one lucky snake
Congratz!

@Oramis that is truely one lucky snake
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist