Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The 'Not Playing Much Anymore' Giveaway
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Seeing as the dragon si gone I would love festival fam, fest apparel and a Suprise
Seeing as the dragon si gone I would love festival fam, fest apparel and a Suprise
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
Are Tricky and Aurora available?
Are Tricky and Aurora available?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@BlackStar20 You may have that lovely fae boy! I will send you some familiars as well. :)
@BlackStar20 You may have that lovely fae boy! I will send you some familiars as well. :)
aurora_koreplum_100_by_dragonnmr-d9f1bl5.gifpj2Z2I2.png rficGdy.gif
I'd love a surprise, if this is still going!
I'd love a surprise, if this is still going!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@Crimsonpixie Sorry, he's been claimed, but I will send you some items! :)
@Crimsonpixie Sorry, he's been claimed, but I will send you some items! :)
@KorePlum If you have anything on my wishlist here I'd appreciate if you sent it my way,

if not any baldwin stuff/food/A surprise would be much obliged. (You're dragons are very lovely but I have no room r.i.p hopefully they find nice homes)
@KorePlum If you have anything on my wishlist here I'd appreciate if you sent it my way,

if not any baldwin stuff/food/A surprise would be much obliged. (You're dragons are very lovely but I have no room r.i.p hopefully they find nice homes)
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Hey @Shakalaka unfortunately both of those have been claimed, but I will be happy to send you some items! :)
Hey @Shakalaka unfortunately both of those have been claimed, but I will be happy to send you some items! :)
@KorePlum Could I please get some apparel if you have any left? Thank you! I hope you enjoyed your time on FR
@KorePlum Could I please get some apparel if you have any left? Thank you! I hope you enjoyed your time on FR
tumblr_ogym7r6HUw1rravn7o3_500.png
@KorePlum I would love to adopt this fellow (and gear) if possible! If not Apparel would be welcome of you still have some! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39233299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392333/39233299_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KorePlum I would love to adopt this fellow (and gear) if possible! If not
Apparel would be welcome of you still have some!

39233299_350.png
I'd love Koa if he's still available. If not, any items would be welcome! Sorry to see you go!
I'd love Koa if he's still available. If not, any items would be welcome! Sorry to see you go!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18