Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin grab bags
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@silverquark if your still running this could i get four bags?
@silverquark if your still running this could i get four bags?
@Kaessis

Of course! I'm basically always open, I just forget to bump the thread sometimes (oops).
@Kaessis

Of course! I'm basically always open, I just forget to bump the thread sometimes (oops).
@SilverQuark

Could I get 4 bags please? I'll send a CR!
@SilverQuark

Could I get 4 bags please? I'll send a CR!
All sent!
All sent!
Hello, I have a silly question - how do I need to send payment for bags, in pm or cr?
Hello, I have a silly question - how do I need to send payment for bags, in pm or cr?
mltDh3e.png FM_Button_-_Chaotic_Good.png
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
@HayanaSanjo

One-way CR would be great, but two-way or PM are okay as well! Not a silly question at all, I thought this was in the thread but apparently it wasn't. I've edited it in now.
@HayanaSanjo

One-way CR would be great, but two-way or PM are okay as well! Not a silly question at all, I thought this was in the thread but apparently it wasn't. I've edited it in now.
Yes please! Sent for 3 bags.
Yes please! Sent for 3 bags.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
All sent!
All sent!
May I have one bag please? (do remind me the price when you send a CR coz I have a very bad memory) Thank you <3

btw I've applied for the transmuter application thread but no one replied yet
May I have one bag please? (do remind me the price when you send a CR coz I have a very bad memory) Thank you <3

btw I've applied for the transmuter application thread but no one replied yet
JULZZZ.
"I only look at victory. That's all." -Bakugo Katsuki
| About me | Wishlist | Open a door | Moodboards
hhtumblr_pxliz7lWd21u3wsjco4_250.png
@Julzzz

Sure, send the payment and I'll send you materials! And sorry for not getting back to you, I can be very forgetful with pings if I don't deal with them straight away. My bad. I'll go reply there now :)
@Julzzz

Sure, send the payment and I'll send you materials! And sorry for not getting back to you, I can be very forgetful with pings if I don't deal with them straight away. My bad. I'll go reply there now :)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80