Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * wishlist granting !*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nebulacloud Beep!

I'm excited for Christmas because I get to see some family members who live far away and we usually don't see each other for many months. They'll be coming over, so I'm happy to see them again. Here's my wishlist, I apologize if it's a bit demanding but you don't have to get me all of it or even any of it, unless you really want to.

-Pretty apparel (I love the apparel from the crazy cat dragon starter kit)
-I love Imperial and Coatl accents
-Eggs
-Any specialty items, particularly gene/eye changes
-An eternal youth scroll
Thank you so much for hosting this, it's very kind of you! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
@Nebulacloud Beep!

I'm excited for Christmas because I get to see some family members who live far away and we usually don't see each other for many months. They'll be coming over, so I'm happy to see them again. Here's my wishlist, I apologize if it's a bit demanding but you don't have to get me all of it or even any of it, unless you really want to.

-Pretty apparel (I love the apparel from the crazy cat dragon starter kit)
-I love Imperial and Coatl accents
-Eggs
-Any specialty items, particularly gene/eye changes
-An eternal youth scroll
Thank you so much for hosting this, it's very kind of you! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
DpntJu9.pngTq28FYr.pngmctEJP5.pngTq28FYr.pngANrbpxj.png
7zOPjcL.png9mjyPzr.pngBkLX97a.pngbXuCyUB.pngtChn3sz.pngy6Tz96p.pngz1ILLzv.pngG5TXkiW.png
DpntJu9.pngTq28FYr.pngmctEJP5.pngTq28FYr.pngANrbpxj.png
@Nebulacloud

...beep...boop...beep...

computing wishlist

thank you for making this thread you are very kind! I really like the holidays because it seems like people are always happier! as for the FR side I really like NotN the holiday is always creative and everyone on FR seems to have fun :)

my wishlist is expensive (I'm trying to finish G1 projects) I'll link it in case you want to look at it but I'm okay with just a few gems or a handful of treasure. Or maybe some Baldwin ingredients for candles in the upcoming NotN (I plan to brew a lot of candles lol)

wishlist

I hope you have an amazing night!
@Nebulacloud

...beep...boop...beep...

computing wishlist

thank you for making this thread you are very kind! I really like the holidays because it seems like people are always happier! as for the FR side I really like NotN the holiday is always creative and everyone on FR seems to have fun :)

my wishlist is expensive (I'm trying to finish G1 projects) I'll link it in case you want to look at it but I'm okay with just a few gems or a handful of treasure. Or maybe some Baldwin ingredients for candles in the upcoming NotN (I plan to brew a lot of candles lol)

wishlist

I hope you have an amazing night!
@Nebulacloud
Beep. Boop. Baan

Idk if My Wishlist too expensive np if it is by any way. HERe we go
Ghost gene
Pinstripe gene
Stripe gene
Coatl breed change
Tundra breed change
Money (both T and G)
Pretty apparel. (DUsky rose thorn set would be cool)
Any familiars

I think it's really cool that u r doing this. I wish I had and the money to do something like this. If munn wishlist is too much or too much money and u can't even to some of it be that's all goods

I'm looking forward the Christmas because it's a time or giving and reciveimg and I get to hangout with my family and eat. (That sound so pretty pathetic and c Lo che sorry)
@Nebulacloud
Beep. Boop. Baan

Idk if My Wishlist too expensive np if it is by any way. HERe we go
Ghost gene
Pinstripe gene
Stripe gene
Coatl breed change
Tundra breed change
Money (both T and G)
Pretty apparel. (DUsky rose thorn set would be cool)
Any familiars

I think it's really cool that u r doing this. I wish I had and the money to do something like this. If munn wishlist is too much or too much money and u can't even to some of it be that's all goods

I'm looking forward the Christmas because it's a time or giving and reciveimg and I get to hangout with my family and eat. (That sound so pretty pathetic and c Lo che sorry)
i lost the game
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
@NebulaCloud

beeeeeepbeepbeep. I'm excited for the holidays because I can finally get some rest and spend time with my family. I don't have any special plans this year but that's fine by me. Then there's the food, which is the best part of any holiday in my humble opinion :P

here's my wishlist (I listed some of the items on there as text, btw): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=322623&tab=dragon&did=33767296

If everything's too expensive, no worried, and thank you for doing this anyway!
@NebulaCloud

beeeeeepbeepbeep. I'm excited for the holidays because I can finally get some rest and spend time with my family. I don't have any special plans this year but that's fine by me. Then there's the food, which is the best part of any holiday in my humble opinion :P

here's my wishlist (I listed some of the items on there as text, btw): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=322623&tab=dragon&did=33767296

If everything's too expensive, no worried, and thank you for doing this anyway!
lohf4Mo.png
Beep beep!

Wishlist

Any cat or dog
Any rainbow ish apparel
Any rainbow ish accent/skin
Any tome
Any flowerfall
Any wings silks
Any genes

I am excited for this Christmas and grateful because my whole family will all be together. It hasn't happened for a long time, and I'm so happy.

Merry Christmas!

Beep beep!

Wishlist

Any cat or dog
Any rainbow ish apparel
Any rainbow ish accent/skin
Any tome
Any flowerfall
Any wings silks
Any genes

I am excited for this Christmas and grateful because my whole family will all be together. It hasn't happened for a long time, and I'm so happy.

Merry Christmas!

Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
@NebulaCloud Beep beep ride on the magic schoooool bus (wait actually is it honk? it's been too long) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=356023&did=46723609&function=edit#bio][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/467237/46723609.png[/img][/url] Buttermilk's my treasurer :) (tiny image because taking up forum space weirds me out) I'm mostly excited for the holidays because 1. I can finally spend time on Flight Rising without worrying about forgetting to do something I needed to get done 2. The terribly baked but really tasty food 3. Sleeping at 12 and still being able to get 8-10 hours of sleep 4. It's not hot (and it isn't cold either :P)
@NebulaCloud

Beep beep ride on the magic schoooool bus (wait actually is it honk? it's been too long)

46723609.png
Buttermilk's my treasurer :) (tiny image because taking up forum space weirds me out)

I'm mostly excited for the holidays because
1. I can finally spend time on Flight Rising without worrying about forgetting to do something I needed to get done
2. The terribly baked but really tasty food
3. Sleeping at 12 and still being able to get 8-10 hours of sleep
4. It's not hot (and it isn't cold either :P)
endless food e.e
bee
petals
skink
spiral scrolls

but honestly food. i'd b good with food.
endless food e.e
bee
petals
skink
spiral scrolls

but honestly food. i'd b good with food.
@Nebulacloud

Beep beep! I just celebrated Yule with my close friend's family, and I'm now traveling to the other side of the country to visit my relatives, who I only see around once a year! I'm excited for Christmas because I've healed so much this year, and I can finally be truly happy with myself, and I'm hoping to be able to come out to my family, both about my religion and my sexuality.

I'm also super excited because I'm finally getting back into FR after recovering being so stressed about everything that even thinking about playing made me sick.

My wishlist is just a Butterfly and Glimmer Gene scroll, either works!

You doing this is super sweet, and happy holidays to you!
@Nebulacloud

Beep beep! I just celebrated Yule with my close friend's family, and I'm now traveling to the other side of the country to visit my relatives, who I only see around once a year! I'm excited for Christmas because I've healed so much this year, and I can finally be truly happy with myself, and I'm hoping to be able to come out to my family, both about my religion and my sexuality.

I'm also super excited because I'm finally getting back into FR after recovering being so stressed about everything that even thinking about playing made me sick.

My wishlist is just a Butterfly and Glimmer Gene scroll, either works!

You doing this is super sweet, and happy holidays to you!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Nebulacloud

Beeeeep! I'm excited for Christmas because of the food and one of my relatives is coming to visit.

Wishlist is here but priorities are any amount of treasure/gems. If you're not able to do that, that's absolutely fine! Thank you for doing this, and happy holidays!
@Nebulacloud

Beeeeep! I'm excited for Christmas because of the food and one of my relatives is coming to visit.

Wishlist is here but priorities are any amount of treasure/gems. If you're not able to do that, that's absolutely fine! Thank you for doing this, and happy holidays!
@Nebulacloud

beep beep! the things i love about christmas include, but are not limited to:
spending time with my fiance and his family
its my second christmas with my fiance as well!
spending christmas with my kitties
watching my fiance open his gifts i got for him!

my wishlist is lots of pink apparel
treasure so i can expand my lair again
a egg of any kind
food!

thank you so much for doing this!!
@Nebulacloud

beep beep! the things i love about christmas include, but are not limited to:
spending time with my fiance and his family
its my second christmas with my fiance as well!
spending christmas with my kitties
watching my fiance open his gifts i got for him!

my wishlist is lots of pink apparel
treasure so i can expand my lair again
a egg of any kind
food!

thank you so much for doing this!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9